IGNORED

What Do You Think Our First Team Will Be Next Year?

marcofisher

Well isn't that just swell, he impressed preseason last year and stuff, he is from the youth set up which I've banged on about forever and could do a job if given the chance. Going to school with and playing professional with are two different things. I went to school with Wayne Thomas, who I've mentioned on here before . I could have pointed out faults at school all day if I wanted to do, but seen as he has had a decent league career at Torquay, Stoke, Burnley before scooting off to the continent, then it is possible that these players can over come or out grow these faults you mention and er actually prove that they can do things.

But you know, just dismiss him completely because you know him and he is in BCFC's academy or a product thereof and it means that he wont make the grade?

He looked good in pre-season. Against lower league teams.

If he was good enough for this level, he would be playing. He will be released at the end of this season anyway.

How do you know that they were Scots?Also it was about one person.As I actually kept track on what I post.And as I said to them,they were no buddy.If they think McLean has never been on the wing.Or has no ability in his game to beat people.I have saw him do that every time he has played.He would know that to,if he was not lying about who he supported.Who is hijacking anything,it was not me that mentioned Broadfoot.It was somebody else,and the others who would be annoyed if he came.Like he is going to come any how.Just like Swanson was meant to come.And he would rather play for a tiny no mark team like the Posh

Again, there is no proof to show that we were interested in Swanson!! Dont believe everything you read in the papers.

Not sure if this has been done already but I couldnt see it, plus new rumours and developments have occured already! So what do you think our first team including subs(7 next year!!) will be next year, considering the rumours etc there will be?

Mine: 4-1-2-1-2

GK: Gerken

RB: Foster

CB: Keogh

CB: Fonatine

LB: Cunningham

CDM: Skuse

RM: Adomah

LM: Bolasie(Coming of age for him this season)

CAM: Suso(Think this one has some substance to it)

ST: Pitman

ST: Stead

S1: New Goalie

S2: Wilson Or Nyatanga,no point having both

S3: Joe Edwards

S4: Elliot

S5: Morris

S6: Taylor( Depending how he is pre season, well see if hes too the mark) or loan Striker

S7: Joe Bryan or Woolford (Hopefully Joe Bryan will prove he is better)

So, whats yours?

Well thought I'd find this topic and change my team, seeing as Cunningham has just signed and McManus deal has broken down and I now feel we are closer to landing Keogh. Many more rumours now, what do people think now?

Well thought I'd find this topic and change my team, seeing as Cunningham has just signed and McManus deal has broken down and I now feel we are closer to landing Keogh. Many more rumours now, what do people think now?

No new striker?

I can't see us playing 4-3-3 but i'd like the team next season to be:

GK: Mat Ryan - 20 years old from Central Coast Mariners

RB: Richard Foster

CB: Zak Whitbread/Richard Keogh/Anthony Gerrard

CB: Liam Fontaine

LB: Greg Cunningham

DM: Kalifa Cisse - Unlikely to stay I know

CM: Cole Skuse - Or could be Elliot

CM: Suso - Or could be Morris

RW: Albert Adomah

LW: Yannick Bolasie - could be Pearson

ST: McCormack

wishful thinking I know :(

442 -

GK - Gerken

RB - Foster

CB - Gerrard

CB - Fontaine ©

LB - Cunningham

RM - Adomah

CM - Skuse

CM - Pearson

LM - New (Would love Huseklepp)

ST - Stead

ST - Pitman

Away games or challenging home games swap to 451 and add Morris to the midfield and take out Pitman.

Can see us signing a new #2 keeper behind Gerken, either that or Myhill. Also can see Del trying the Stead/Pitman partnership and then if it doesn't click pre season and till end of August have another target/loan a striker in till Jan. Would love us to sign Liam Lawrence as well. Not sure how much him and Huseklepp are on at Pompey but we can offer championship football and maybe Cunningham could try and help persuade Lawrence our way as a fellow Irishman?

Well isn't that just swell, he impressed preseason last year and stuff, he is from the youth set up which I've banged on about forever and could do a job if given the chance. Going to school with and playing professional with are two different things. I went to school with Wayne Thomas, who I've mentioned on here before . I could have pointed out faults at school all day if I wanted to do, but seen as he has had a decent league career at Torquay, Stoke, Burnley before scooting off to the continent, then it is possible that these players can over come or out grow these faults you mention and er actually prove that they can do things.

But you know, just dismiss him completely because you know him and he is in BCFC's academy or a product thereof and it means that he wont make the grade?

Wayne Thomas is a Gloucester boy isn't he? What school were you at Ralph? Done well to get spotted with all the rugby that goes on here!

Archived