IGNORED

Managing City On Fm12

bcfcchris2016

I love the fact the lad found this thread! As a result I will adopt Toronto as my MSL team. Brilliant

OOps, i just happened to mention OTIB when i commented on his vid on utube, told him he was a star, so far so good, now all we gotta do is teach him the queens englsh,

Edit, got a dodgy s on my keyboard

in 2020 on my game - very bored now.

Won everything i could with city and won euros and world cup with england.

Really dont know many players now so have stopped playing.

May start again with a lower league team.

I did manage to expand ashton gate majorly when i was there, but never got the new ground, a friend of mine got the new ground named after him... Would have loved that.

Yeah I managed to get a new 50,000 seater for City, although they called it Bristol City Stadium.

I'm in the same position, won everything with City. I think we're actually quite an easy team to be, as we are one of the few clubs in the game with a sugar daddy chairman.

Managed to find an addon which took the leagues down to level 12. Might start a long-term game with Mangotsfield.

Yeah I managed to get a new 50,000 seater for City, although they called it Bristol City Stadium.

I'm in the same position, won everything with City. I think we're actually quite an easy team to be, as we are one of the few clubs in the game with a sugar daddy chairman.

Managed to find an addon which took the leagues down to level 12. Might start a long-term game with Mangotsfield.

Wow, that sounds awesome. Thats on FM12?

OOps, i just happened to mention OTIB when i commented on his vid on utube, told him he was a star, so far so good, now all we gotta do is teach him the queens englsh,

Edit, got a dodgy s on my keyboard

I thought that was maybe how he got wind of it! Still nice that he's joined and commented

Archived