IGNORED

Managing City On Fm12

bcfcchris2016

Just found time to finish my 1st ever full season on FM12 with BCFC.

Kept the same squad as last season, including the loan players (Ephraim/Amougou/McManus/Keinan) and managed to finish 6th (without cheating) but lost in the pray off SFs to Palarse. :(

Also got to the League Cup QFs going out to Norwich on penalties & reached the last 16 of the FA Cup.

Only downer was Sextoy stopping my training ground expansions due to a lack of cash.

BCAGFC

Just found time to finish my 1st ever full season on FM12 with BCFC.

Kept the same squad as last season, including the loan players (Ephraim/Amougou/McManus/Keinan) and managed to finish 6th (without cheating) but lost in the pray off SFs to Palarse. :(

Also got to the League Cup QFs going out to Norwich on penalties & reached the last 16 of the FA Cup.

Only downer was Sextoy stopping my training ground expansions due to a lack of cash.

BCAGFC

"(without cheating)" are u saying i cheated?

£17.5k a week for lualua was my biggest concern.

just ask ur board 4 a wage increase just make sure u do it as soon as u pick ur guess where u end up like "promotion and they will always give u like 50k in wages 2 spend and also sell the players i did and u will also get around 1 mill transfer budget :) GL ps just sign lualua 4 1-2 seasons soukouna 4 max hes beast second and 3rd season in prem

"(without cheating)" are u saying i cheated?

No, I welcome your youtube videos etc, etc.

You usually find that a lot of young FM players either use the editor to give themselves millions to spend/a bigger ground/all the best players etc, etc.

Have you put the tactics video up yet?.

BCAGFC

No, I welcome your youtube videos etc, etc.

You usually find that a lot of young FM players either use the editor to give themselves millions to spend/a bigger ground/all the best players etc, etc.

BCAGFC

kk soz 4 blaming u on that i just dnt like it when ppl say other ppl or me cheats follow what i did and u will get the same result thanks 4 the surport

also i enjoy the defualt database alot better :)

Ha, fair enough, I'v always liked you for the way you referred to one of our current players Yala Bolaise (bow-lass-e) as Yala Blow-sy in the first video and Jon stead as Jon seed. :-)

Keep up the vids !!

i will try 2 get that fixed hahaha Bolaise and james r the only 2 play from the origal team im rlly try 2 make bolaise a prem player but the game has him sooooo under rated Bolaise hes also my fav play on the team i just signed him 2 a 5 yr deal hoping he will get better :)

then i recomend SELL SELL SELL thats also what i did :D

Have done that but still can't afford Soukaunas' wages etc, etc.

The default game setting is a bit unrealistic IMO....the trouble is, the club needs Maynard's goals.

BCAGFC

haha agreed but i asked 4 a wage increas and he gives it 2 me every time :) also put all ur transfer budget into ur wages

Yeah, gonna play around with things but the trouble is other clubs are sniffing around my transfer targets now. :(

Btw, do you know Jim Brennan the old Toronto FC manager, I used to know him very well while he was at BCFC.

BCAGFC

Yeah, gonna play around with things but the trouble is other clubs are sniffing around my transfer targets now. :(

Btw, do you know Jim Brennan the old Toronto FC manager, I used to know him very well while he was at BCFC.

BCAGFC

haha did not know he was at bcfc but TFC hasnet had a good manager or coach haha :) we r always dead last :(

Archived