IGNORED

Spain Vs France Match Thread

myol'man

agree that spain can be so patient at times that it becomes boring like tonight but against ireland the were a joy to watch, i want them to win but for the sake of being entertained the best thing would be a france equaliser, spain have been far too comfortable so far although thats mosttly because of how hard to play against they are.

I would like to see a team press the Spanish midfield to see how they handle the pressure. No offence but when you're playing against a team who are in their own half all game, it's quite easy to pass it around..

If you Press them they will pass round you and eventually take you apart.

Man Utd tried pressing Barca in the Champions league final a couple years ago.

It worked for the first 10 minutes,you know the rest.

I bet you wouldn't call England boring if we were World and European Champions playing like this!!!

If you Press them they will pass round you and eventually take you apart.

Man Utd tried pressing Barca in the Champions league final a couple years ago.

It worked for the first 10 minutes,you know the rest.

I bet you wouldn't call England boring if we were World and European Champions playing like this!!!

If you do what France are doing now, then yes, you're right. If you press as a team then you might have a chance, France are just chasing shadows. No, probably not. But you and I know that this wouldn't happen!

If you do what France are doing now, then yes, you're right. If you press as a team then you might have a chance, France are just chasing shadows. No, probably not. But you and I know that this wouldn't happen!

Agree, I just sit back and enjoy the Spanish skill and technique on the ball.

They are masters at what they do.

If people want the ball lumped in the box etc they will get 9 months of it from August. All over England!!

Archived