IGNORED

Aluko Rejects Contract Transfer... Snap Him Up Del!

ciderbeans

Actually I said he might get sold to a EPL club.And not ever play in the championship.People are saying he is a championship player,when he has never kicked a ball in that league yet.Its really not that hard to understand is it?

Agreed; that isn't too hard to understand. You should have said that in the first place

I am dyslexic and communicating in some other nation alien mother tongue.What is your excuse then?

Well if you're dyslexic then I apologise, though last time I went to Scotland everyone was making a good fist of speaking English. A tip though; put a space after your full stops, it helps. I have no excuse for poor punctuation or spelling, please feel free to point out any mistakes I make in respect of either of these

Well if you're dyslexic then I apologise, though last time I went to Scotland everyone was making a good fist of speaking English. A tip though; put a space after your full stops, it helps. I have no excuse for poor punctuation or spelling, please feel free to point out any mistakes I make in respect of either of these

Digging up spelling is the lowest off the low.Only used when people cant talk football.And that is why I am here.I am here to talk football.And not to be abused for having different points off views from some off your fans.

• Admin

Certainly. You're missing a full stop at the end of your post. :)

Digging up spelling is the lowest off the low.Only used when people cant talk football.And that is why I am here.I am here to talk football.And not to be abused for having different points off views from some off your fans.

I never mentioned your spelling, only your punctuation. I made reference to me not having an excuse for poor spelling. Once again though, please use the space bar, it would make your posts intelligible.

Look Jock, of course you're entitled to your opinion and as this is a public forum you're entitled to express it. That doesn't always mean it's appropriate. This is a thread about a specific player who (technically) doesn't even play for your club any more. You turn every thread on every player into a thread about a dozen different Scottish players. We get it. You think there are good players in Scotland. I very much agree with you and there are several who from my limited views of them in televised matches would do a great job for us and I would hope we're trying to sign a number of available players from up there. But it's not a competition; there isn't a dick measuring contest as to who can name the most potentially very good 22 year old midfielders from Arbroath. So please continue to contribute; I couldn't stop you doing so even if I wanted to. Just try not to hijack every single thread with a list of random Scots. Please?

I never mentioned your spelling, only your punctuation. I made reference to me not having an excuse for poor spelling. Once again though, please use the space bar, it would make your posts intelligible.

Look Jock, of course you're entitled to your opinion and as this is a public forum you're entitled to express it. That doesn't always mean it's appropriate. This is a thread about a specific player who (technically) doesn't even play for your club any more. You turn every thread on every player into a thread about a dozen different Scottish players. We get it. You think there are good players in Scotland. I very much agree with you and there are several who from my limited views of them in televised matches would do a great job for us and I would hope we're trying to sign a number of available players from up there. But it's not a competition; there isn't a dick measuring contest as to who can name the most potentially very good 22 year old midfielders from Arbroath. So please continue to contribute; I couldn't stop you doing so even if I wanted to. Just try not to hijack every single thread with a list of random Scots. Please?

It was me that said Alucko had Real Betis offering him a 14 grand a week contract.So I am talking about the player in question.If you cant take why he would never come and play for you.Its not my fault that you cant accept it.Aluko is to good for the championship.I will say it again and again.He has proved this year with Rangers,playing along side better players,that he could do a decent job with a EPL team or play abroad at a high level.He scored a wonder goal against Celtic.And scored some great free kicks.He has great turn off pace,and great tricks and fast feet.And is good at crossing it on the run.He could walk into most lower half EPL teams.The promoted clubs should be fighting over him.

Aluko looked very good in a side that were better than the majority of opposition, where he could relenquish some of his defensive commitments and show his attacking flair. Playing in a side that placed a lot more empthasis on a balance between attacking and defending would render him a lot less effective, especially in a wide position. It's the same affliction that affected the likes of Maloney and McGeady when they moved to more even leagues.

Aluko looked very good in a side that were better than the majority of opposition, where he could relenquish some of his defensive commitments and show his attacking flair. Playing in a side that placed a lot more empthasis on a balance between attacking and defending would render him a lot less effective, especially in a wide position. It's the same affliction that affected the likes of Maloney and McGeady when they moved to more even leagues.

Aluko was great for Aberdeen to.He was there best player bye a mile.He ripped the best left back in the world apart against B Munich,in the Europa league.Go and look it up on YouTube.And he has got a lot better with Rangers.The guys a EPL player in waiting.Could see the bottom half sides fighting over him.I reckon he could even do a job,for a team like WBA.Where they play Dorrans wide,if they signed Aluko.He could play back in the middle,were he should be.

Aluko was great for Aberdeen to.He was there best player bye a mile.He ripped the best left back in the world apart against B Munich,in the Europa league.Go and look it up on YouTube.And he has got a lot better with Rangers.The guys a EPL player in waiting.Could see the bottom half sides fighting over him.I reckon he could even do a job,for a team like WBA.Where they play Dorrans wide,if they signed Aluko.He could play back in the middle,were he should be.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but isn't Boyd still the all time leading goalscorer in the SPL? He was useless in the championship. I don't think any of the SPL teams would even make the prem if they had to start in league 2. Very poor league aside from two teams. Not related to your previous post, but neither are any of your responses to other peoples usually and i didn't feel the need to start a new thread.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but isn't Boyd still the all time leading goalscorer in the SPL? He was useless in the championship. I don't think any of the SPL teams would even make the prem if they had to start in league 2. Very poor league aside from two teams. Not related to your previous post, but neither are any of your responses to other peoples usually and i didn't feel the need to start a new thread.

Exactly. The SPL's all time top scorer failed in this league. Jock's excuse? He was mis-managed of course. Pathetic.

It was me that said Alucko had Real Betis offering him a 14 grand a week contract.So I am talking about the player in question.If you cant take why he would never come and play for you.Its not my fault that you cant accept it.Aluko is to good for the championship.I will say it again and again.He has proved this year with Rangers,playing along side better players,that he could do a decent job with a EPL team or play abroad at a high level.He scored a wonder goal against Celtic.And scored some great free kicks.He has great turn off pace,and great tricks and fast feet.And is good at crossing it on the run.He could walk into most lower half EPL teams.The promoted clubs should be fighting over him.

Ok.... can't be bothered to keep having the same argument over and over with a child

Its not a argument its a fact.I bet you never even watched the Sheep play Bayern I actually did.And the sheep almost gave them a freight,much as I hate them

Went at them like a train did they?

In fairness, most Rangers fans would admit Kris Boyd is not the greatest player at all. He repeatedly scored a lot of goals against the lower end sides in the SPL, where Rangers would dominate and he could spend most of his time finding space in the box and sticking the ball in the net. However his record against better SPL sides was generally poor, his record against Celtic was, like his performance level in big games, terrible. In fact, in Rangers' more important games against Celtic or in Europe, Boyd was time and time again dropped in favour of forwards with more work ethic and mobility.

You're wrong about something as well, it's now a poor league apart from one team, as Rangers, The Rangers, Sevco 5088, Sevco Scotland, or whatever they are caalling themselves now are a team with no players, no league to play in, without ownership of their own stadium or training ground. It really is a sorry state.

In fairness, most Rangers fans would admit Kris Boyd is not the greatest player at all. He repeatedly scored a lot of goals against the lower end sides in the SPL, where Rangers would dominate and he could spend most of his time finding space in the box and sticking the ball in the net. However his record against better SPL sides was generally poor, his record against Celtic was, like his performance level in big games, terrible. In fact, in Rangers' more important games against Celtic or in Europe, Boyd was time and time again dropped in favour of forwards with more work ethic and mobility.

You're wrong about something as well, it's now a poor league apart from one team, as Rangers, The Rangers, Sevco 5088, Sevco Scotland, or whatever they are caalling themselves now are a team with no players, no league to play in, without ownership of their own stadium or training ground. It really is a sorry state.

Really go see the goal Kris Boyd got against Livorno,and tell me that it was not a big game.The first time a Scots side ever beat a Italian side in Europe.And his goals in the championship were not poor,he scored 12 times there.And it was only his first and only season there.And his goal scoring record for Scotland is decent to,when he plays.He is only in the MLS for money.He is good enough to find a championship side easily.And he is still the SPL all time top goal grabber.I see Jamie Ness,just signed a four year deal with Stoke City today.I told you that he was to good for the championship.Just like I say that wee Sone is too.

Really go see the goal Kris Boyd got against Livorno,and tell me that it was not a big game.The first time a Scots side ever beat a Italian side in Europe.And his goals in the championship were not poor,he scored 12 times there.And it was only his first and only season there.And his goal scoring record for Scotland is decent to,when he plays.He is only in the MLS for money.He is good enough to find a championship side easily.And he is still the SPL all time top goal grabber.I see Jamie Ness,just signed a four year deal with Stoke City today.I told you that he was to good for the championship.Just like I say that wee Sone is too.

Och Aye the noooooooooooooo to you to

Archived