IGNORED

Aluko Rejects Contract Transfer... Snap Him Up Del!

ciderbeans

Really go see the goal Kris Boyd got against Livorno,and tell me that it was not a big game..

You mean.. a penalty? I'm not trying to knock the guy, he's good at what he does, but it was proven during his later years at Rangers he wasn't trusted to start in bigger games against Celtic or european sides. He'd be an average goalscorer at Championship level at best, imo.

You mean.. a penalty? I'm not trying to knock the guy, he's good at what he does, but it was proven during his later years at Rangers he wasn't trusted to start in bigger games against Celtic or european sides. He'd be an average goalscorer at Championship level at best, imo.

He started loads off games against Celtic and in Europe.He only fell out off favour,in games we played 4 5 1,or 5 4 1 against them.And it was Miller or even Cousin OK the African guy,not the proper spelling off his name I know.Who were better at making the ball stick up there on there own.How ever 12 goals in the championships not a bad haul,for his first and only season there.The hit rate at Forest was pretty good.When they actually clicked on in how to use him.Also they had better wingers making better chances for him.Johnson was gone when Boyd got there.

He started loads off games against Celtic and in Europe.He only fell out off favour,in games we played 4 5 1,or 5 4 1 against them.And it was Miller or even Cousin OK the African guy,not the proper spelling off his name I know.Who were better at making the ball stick up there on there own.How ever 12 goals in the championships not a bad haul,for his first and only season there.The hit rate at Forest was pretty good.When they actually clicked on in how to use him.Also they had better wingers making better chances for him.Johnson was gone when Boyd got there.

He's no Paul Coutts that is for cetain

Archived