IGNORED

Jamie Mcallistar

Portland Bill

Yeovil Town have completed the signing of former Bristol City defender Jamie McAllister. The 34 year old has signed a two year contract at Huish Park after being released by the Championship side at the end of the 2011-12 season, having spent six years clocking up 210 appearances for the Robins. The left-back has been persistently on the rumourmill this summer, and so it is little surprise to find him now formalising a deal with the Glovers.

they have also signed James Hayter! Now i wouldnt have expected that he is a very good player and we was linked with him too. Might have a little each way punt on Yeovil next season. Not a bad looking squad fair play Sir Gary

Hayter is now 33 and only scored 34 in 165 games for Doncaster.

I wouldn't expect him to do much next year.

Entirely predictable move for McAllister. Its not that far from Long Ashton to Yeovil which means that he won't have to move his family.

I never rated him much and Div 1 is about the right level for a player of his ability. Good experienced pro to have around at Yeovil, especially one who knows what to expect from Johnson.

I'm pleased that he's found another club in the local (ish) area. I know from personal experience how disruptive moving around the country can be especially for the kids.

Entirely predictable move for McAllister. Its not that far from Long Ashton to Yeovil which means that he won't have to move his family.

I never rated him much and Div 1 is about the right level for a player of his ability. Good experienced pro to have around at Yeovil, especially one who knows what to expect from Johnson.

I'm pleased that he's found another club in the local (ish) area. I know from personal experience how disruptive moving around the country can be especially for the kids.

I think it's quite telling that McAllister is yet another player to sign again for GJ. Obviously the location is convenient but I can't believe if GJ was that bad players would want to join him again.

I think it's quite telling that McAllister is yet another player to sign again for GJ. Obviously the location is convenient but I can't believe if GJ was that bad players would want to join him again.

For all we know Yeovil may have been his only option. It most likely was his only option in this part of the country so I don't think GJ would have played too much of a factor.

Never know though, he may really rate GJ.

For all we know Yeovil may have been his only option. It most likely was his only option in this part of the country so I don't think GJ would have played too much of a factor.

Arguably played the best part of his career under Johnson who rescued him from Hearts' reserves and made him a Championship player on the verge of a national recall.

Its not a question of rating Johnson its about a job as local as is possible. The fact that Yeovil are in a higher league than the gas and Exeter would have played a significant factor. No doubt McAllister wants to play as high as possible, which of course means better wages. Johnson and McAllister know each other and both know what they get from each other. Its the perfect move for him.

Its not a question of rating Johnson its about a job as local as is possible. The fact that Yeovil are in a higher league than the gas and Exeter would have played a significant factor. No doubt McAllister wants to play as high as possible, which of course means better wages. Johnson and McAllister know each other and both know what they get from each other. Its the perfect move for him.

Which is my point why I doubt GJ played too much a factor, I expect all he was really hoping for was a club fairly local to where he lives and that he can still enjoy playing football whilst bringing up his young family in the same enviroment.

they have also signed James Hayter! Now i wouldnt have expected that he is a very good player and we was linked with him too. Might have a little each way punt on Yeovil next season. Not a bad looking squad fair play Sir Gary

They have also signed Rueben Reid, who I believe is a Bristolian?

Hes looked classy whenever I have seen him play.

As others have said, it looks a half decent team, not sure if they will have the depth of squad though to challenge.

Archived