IGNORED

What Car Are You Driving?

Super

Dont blame him, he could now be a victim of the OTIB nasty boys, or at least a target for random piss takes,

as for this thread, i dont own a car, i walk everywhere as much as pos, as far as my carbon footprint is concerned, i dont wear shoes...peace and love and kill the gas !

I don't have a carbon footprint. I drive everywhere.

Had one in the early 80's - must have been one of the last made as it was a w reg (1980 or 81 I think).

Two years old when I bought it, four years old when I scrapped it. It went like shite off a shovel when it was on the road and properly tuned. But those light alloy heads were a big mistake.

Is it any wonder a Triumph Stag engine never ran for long before needing fixing, they had a V8 with two of the alloy heads attached.

A mate of mine rebuilt a D-Sprint from scratch, dipped the bodyshell and sprayed, had a new engine fitted that came from South Africa, still in the original wrapping, he used the car for Owners Club Rallys only.

I hate driving and I hate cars but as I get the tube to work and the train to football it does not really bother me. The only game I drive to is Boxing Day as there are no trains.

If however I was forced to get a car I would search hi and low for a 1985 era Skoda in piss yellow with one faded sky blue front wing :laughcont:

Archived