IGNORED

Spain V Italy

Super

By the way...am desperate for the new season to begin...visit here regularly to see who has been signed and how it will look for next season....really want Del and you lot to do well...watched all the games on TV .....mixed emotions as I read various posts on the perceived pros and cons of Del....I am convinced his heart is entirely with Bristol City and has no other agenda..it is easy to be a keyboard warrior not knowing what he is dealing with on a day to day basis but He did an outstanding job with Saints. hope to be at your visit to McDairmid

By the way...am desperate for the new season to begin...visit here regularly to see who has been signed and how it will look for next season....really want Del and you lot to do well...watched all the games on TV .....mixed emotions as I read various posts on the perceived pros and cons of Del....I am convinced his heart is entirely with Bristol City and has no other agenda..it is easy to be a keyboard warrior not knowing what he is dealing with on a day to day basis but He did an outstanding job with Saints. hope to be at your visit to McDairmid

Do you think Jody will be a good signing for us?

I hope so.....he has been a central figure for us in midfield...a mini Perlo....just heard TV Torres makes it 3 - 0. He gets on well with Del and is , I think, a reformed character who is enjoying his football and his life. He is getting on, and Bristol City IS a step up in challenge/quality from our Premier...so time will tell. i don't think he will be found short on effort, and his distribution skills are still there....but against better opposition.....don't know.

I hope so.....he has been a central figure for us in midfield...a mini Perlo....just heard TV Torres makes it 3 - 0. He gets on well with Del and is , I think, a reformed character who is enjoying his football and his life. He is getting on, and Bristol City IS a step up in challenge/quality from our Premier...so time will tell. i don't think he will be found short on effort, and his distribution skills are still there....but against better opposition.....don't know.

Cheers mate , heres hoping !

Teddy.....I think these sides are probably a meritocracy....Spain certainly have 11 good players out there....not saying you are wrong, just that it might be difficult to find better players of any race.

not many asians either :)... Oh none at all in fact!

I think England have been supremely racist by not including persons of asian descent in the team :)

Teddy.....I think these sides are probably a meritocracy....Spain certainly have 11 good players out there....not saying you are wrong, just that it might be difficult to find better players of any race.

Maybe you are right, or maybe its institutional racism.

Spain know how to win football games, I will give them that, but I wont congratulate them, the way they play the game is a fiasco and an insult.

Who had Torres for top scorer then ??

Golden boot for a player who never started a match, and is probably just about averaging 90 mins over the whole tournament!

bet you don't see stats like that often!

Maybe you are right, or maybe its institutional racism.

Spain know how to win football games, I will give them that, but I wont congratulate them, the way they play the game is a fiasco and an insult.

Joker of the year.

Archived