IGNORED

All Too Quiet

alandicks

I'll chuck you a fiver if you get one with killa :)

No doubt Del will be on yet another of his bloody holidays then anyway. :whistle2:

The queue will be far too long for Kilkenny - anyway I won't be going into the Hirerite shed again after being turned away last year.

A lifelong fan & family being turned away by a SCOTTISH steward, unbelievable. :grr:

If not Del then fiver or not it's got be Spink.

No doubt Del will be on yet another of his bloody holidays then anyway. :whistle2:

The queue will be far too long for Kilkenny - anyway I won't be going into the Hirerite shed again after being turned away last year.

A lifelong fan & family being turned away by a SCOTTISH steward, unbelievable. :grr:

If not Del then fiver or not it's got be Spink.

Scottish steward! Sure it wasn't Del?

Spink should be easy to find, he'll be the only one speaking English down there.

Scottish steward! Sure it wasn't Del?

Spink should be easy to find, he'll be the only one speaking English down there.

No, can't have been, Del isn't a 50 year old ginger.

I fear Spink'll have a Millen type queue the day Coppell.had a throng a few yards away.

I.E. Nobody. :crying:

No, can't have been, Del isn't a 50 year old ginger.

I fear Spink'll have a Millen type queue the day Coppell.had a throng a few yards away.

I.E. Nobody. :crying:

Why do you think del has been away, he is toasting that pasty skin and having his yearly hair dye.

I thought you said Coppell had a thong! I hope Spink doesn't that would be most unpleasnt... I hope his gloves match!

Why do you think del has been away, he is toasting that pasty skin and having his yearly hair dye.

I thought you said Coppell had a thong! I hope Spink doesn't that would be most unpleasnt... I hope his gloves match!

Del won't be getting much of a tan over 4 days in Berlin.

Not enamoured with the thought of Nigel Spink turning up to the Open Day wearing nothing but a thong, goalkeeping gloves, and a big grin - maybe i'll take you up on that Kilkenny fiver after all.

Archived