IGNORED

New Star Soccer App

Barrs Court Red

For 69p an utter bargain! Abit like subbooteo I guess, but using your finger on the ball to pass, shoot or run to intercept the ball. It's not in real time, the game plays untill your involved, then stops to allow you to set an angle, power and place where you kick the ball

For 69p an utter bargain! Abit like subbooteo I guess, but using your finger on the ball to pass, shoot or run to intercept the ball. It's not in real time, the game plays untill your involved, then stops to allow you to set an angle, power and place where you kick the ball

Just started the download :shocking:

Its a free app in iTunes ?

Absolutely amazeballs - in 6th season and after winning World Cup and Champs Lge with WBA (realistic then!) I have set out to win everything with City. Scored around 300 goals in just over 200 games, at 21 years of age i'm set to be better than Pele

Well worth 69p!

Absolutely amazeballs - in 6th season and after winning World Cup and Champs Lge with WBA (realistic then!) I have set out to win everything with City. Scored around 300 goals in just over 200 games, at 21 years of age i'm set to be better than Pele

Well worth 69p!

Won the CL with Roma but really struggle for England. Not too realistic when you're 3 down at home to Armenia after 15 mins. As the poster above says,make sure you concentrate on team stat and you're laughing. Had to keep moving to get better deals, but will settle down at City when I've finished at At. Bilbao. Have already had more clubs than Robbie Keane and Peter Crouch combined and only 23!

My player is 18 and has scored around 1.5 per match around 150 goals I'm maxed on skills and have just signed for Liverpool.

I'm 18 too, but I don't score that many - maybe 1 in 3 or 4

If the ball just rolls then I'm struggling, if it's coming down at me I've got half a chance. I'm more of a setter upper than a scorer I think!

This game keeps getting me in trouble with the missus, shouldn't have downloaded it!!

Ditto! I only downloaded the game on Saturday, haha, and she's had enough of me playing it already! Great game. Just got a big pay day with a transfer to Man United, working my way through buying the properties now.

My wife keeps telling me to delete this game as I'm starting to get annoyed with it and calling my phone names. Admittedly I'm shit at it but half the time i go to pass to a player and it misses them. i know I'm at fault but AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Archived