IGNORED

New Star Soccer App

Barrs Court Red

Damn this game is addictive. I started at Borehamwood, moved to Havant, then got transferred to Aldershot and am now at Chesterfield, 8th in League 1 and still only 18yrs old. There's no way I will be able to stop playing this game. It definitely is getting trickier though. The fans don't seem to like me much!

100% on everything apart from Sponsors, with Carlisle Utd and lost in Championship play off final, then played for England in the World Cup and finished 5th! Then transferred to Barcelona.

23yrs old about a £1k in the bank and £200 boots ;-)

Made my England debut whilst playing for City in the Championship

Moved to United, current European champions, and we're in a relegation battle!! How do I play well, yet end up in a struggling team all the time?? Completely addictive, was just sat here having a game when the MD wandered in for a chat - phone went down sharpish!!

Had a year with Barcalona expecting to win some tropies but came runners in the league and got beat in the Champions League Final, transferred to Man Utd now, England are bloody crap on this !!

Heres a tip for money (your misses won't like it though), play the slot machine at £50 a spin. You get £150 for a pair and £500 for all three. A pair comes up more than enough times for you to keep ticking over and the jackpot pops up quite often, just keep at it and your win. Managed to unlock 100% livestyle achievment doing this.

Archived