IGNORED

Swansea Want Adomah

Brizzle Jordan

I think I've changed my mind on this. Two weeks ago I thought, and may have even posted, that I'd take 3m for him as its a great price.

However since signing cunningham, if that's the callibre of signing that we can expect, then I'd love to see Albert in this new look team because I think it would bring the best out of him.

If Del can make the signings that he wants / needs without money from selling Adomah then I say keep him.

Would really hate it if Albert went, one of my favourite City players ever, mainly due to his mix of talent and personality off the pitch. He's definitely good enough for the Premier League imo, and it would be difficult to begrudge him a move to a side like Swansea. No less than £3M though.

Would be really disappointed if Albert was to leave, would like him to stay atleast one more season as since he's been here he's not really played in a good Bristol City team.

3M though.. if Del had a good replacement lined up and would be allowed to invest a fair chunk of that into signings then I'd understand why we would be better off selling though.

Would be really disappointed if Albert was to leave, would like him to stay atleast one more season as since he's been here he's not really played in a good Bristol City team.

3M though.. if Del had a good replacement lined up and would be allowed to invest a fair chunk of that into signings then I'd understand why we would be better off selling though.

maybe Del thinks we already have a replacement in Bolasie.

Here we go, I'm going to say it, but am I the only one that thinks Albert is one of the most overated players to pull on a Bristol City shirt?

Probably. Though there may be some credence to it if you were to throw in the fact that there's been little else for us fans to marvel at in his time here.

Here we go, I'm going to say it, but am I the only one that thinks Albert is one of the most overated players to pull on a Bristol City shirt?

I would agree that Albert is not a single man, match winner. He is great at running at people, getting past the first line of defence and then releasing the ball to others to score. We have not had that second link that could profit from his talents. Maynard might have done if he could have been arsed last year. Neither Pitman nor Stead nor Wood have proved to be what is needed. Frankly he would have a much better chance to prove himself with a more talented striking force likely to be found in the Premier League

City said no to Fulham. Why sell him to Swansea? Their new gaffer have 15 mill. to buy new players for. 4 mil is a good price for them for a player that goes in the starting 11 in pl. Therefore the price woud be higher so they dont buy. Its silly season with lots of rumors. But once again I really hope AA stays. Bolaise is good but not faster than Albert.

Archived