IGNORED

Swansea Want Adomah

Brizzle Jordan

He is great at running at people, getting past the first line of defence and then releasing the ball to others to score.

Great at running, very poor at deciding when is the right time to pass and when is the right time to keep running. Also is frustratingly bad at moving off the ball so a team mate can play a ball in behind for him to run on to, always stands there in front of the full back waiting for a pass meaning he has to beat the man himself. Really annoys me. Very talented with the ball at his feet though, don't get me wrong. Take £2.5m for him gladly.

4 mil is a good price for them for a player that goes in the starting 11 in pl.

Currently I wouldn't say he is better than either Sinclair or Dyer. So if they're buying a backup player to sit on the bench for these two and replace one when tired, they'd probably pay £2.5m tops.

maybe Del thinks we already have a replacement in Bolasie.

Bolasie isn't as good, not as quick either.

Marc Pugh from Bournemouth seems to be an ideal replacement. Hopefully he doesn't leave though.

It's just a shame we have yet to see Albert play in a good team. Hopefully this year can be just that.

Bolasie isn't as good, not as quick either.

Marc Pugh from Bournemouth seems to be an ideal replacement. Hopefully he doesn't leave though.

It's just a shame we have yet to see Albert play in a good team. Hopefully this year can be just that.

Templeton?

People saying Albert not that good over rated 2nd half of last seaon not that good but still r best player think Wat he would be like in a team doing well city last 2 seasons been poor wouldn't want him to leave but 3 million and a player would be good deal can deny player prem football would like to think stay one more season get promotion with us u got to dream right up the city

Anybody know what sell on clause Albert has on his deal from Barnet,If i remember rightly didn't it go to tribunal to set a fee etc?

We paid about 150k i think, don't think it went to a tribunal, did it? If so i dont think Barnet could demand a sell on fee, although, I'm not sure. Hmm, not particularly sure of myself here am I?

Anyone got some facts, Nibor?

http://www.bcfc.co.u...2109145,00.html

So taking from that it went to a tribunal and city have paid two payments and have a 20% sell on clause.Does that mean with the new deal he has signed with city just recently the clause still stands?

In my mind it would still stand depending on the full decision of the tribunal

Football Juice@Football_Juice

Swansea have had a 3.5million, plus Steven Dobbie, bid accepted for Albert Adomah of Bristol City. More as we get it. #SCFC

Wow, OK. plus Dobbie? Could be a nice piece of business there, although how reliable is football juice? I guess spam enough rumours you'll get the odd one right? And a Dobbie p/x has been discussed on here many times already, so I'm not as convinced now.

Even though that's a good deal, I don't want Albert to go! The bloke is top class on and off the pitch

Indeed, I guess its like your girlfriend leaving you for someone else, because she an 8.5 and you are pushing a 7. You falling in love with her and she dumping you are just inevitable.

So with that clause city will be looking for a good return, A 3.5 million bid plus player would be a good bit of business and leave a few million to rebuild the squad.

But that's if all these rumours are true or has it been taken off here again and put together? :dunno:

Archived