IGNORED

David Clarkson On Trial With Rovers

Super

Lets get a few things clear:

Clarkson did not set his fee.

Or his wages.

Or any guarantees on his performance.

Johnson did all this.It didn't work.

The bloke is now unemployed so is looking for a job.

Rovers are offering one.

End of.

Good luck to the bloke and hope he does well.

Agree with that - apart from the last bit. If he signs for rovers, then I hope he takes them down!!

I would be very surprised if he signed for Rovers, there are better clubs in League One who will take a punt on Clarky.

Clarkson is not considered to be on trial as MM already knows all about him. MM will sit down with him first thing next week to bring him here. Clarkson apparently loves living in the area and does not want to move.

Sounds like it could be on...

Clarkson is not considered to be on trial as MM already knows all about him. MM will sit down with him first thing next week to bring him here. Clarkson apparently loves living in the area and does not want to move.

Sounds like it could be on...

Would he not be better off going to a bigger, better club playing a more expansive style of football?

Yeovil spring to mind.

The gas have said that he is not on trial he is merely training with them. This is not an usual thing when a player is out of contract, they often agree to train with a local team to stay fit whilst looking for a new contract.

Perhaps people are reading too much into this??

You are a right bunch of w------. You were in League 2 not so long ago and you were well beaten by two League 2 clubs last season and it wont be long before you are back in League 1 which is your true status.

When were we in L2?

Hahahaha not so friendly .... Gash ead

You are a right bunch of w------. You were in League 2 not so long ago and you were well beaten by two League 2 clubs last season and it wont be long before you are back in League 1 which is your true status.

I find it hilarious how the sags have the cheek to talk down about us!? You've been in the fourth divsion for the most part of your entire history! There is no argument and if you do, it's always either the 1-0 from 5 years ago that you still get cream pants about or 1982. The thing is you're still living in the past, and sometimes it's quite cringeworthy to read. And what's more cringeworthy, you class Rickie Lambert as some sort of god? Is your football really that bad!?

We are the bigger club, always have been and always will be. That's all you blue few need to know.

Welcome to our Forum you rather thick plank. Our status is the Championship which we have enjoyed for several years. Yours is a couple of levels below and only one above non league football which is your obvious destiny.

I'll give you some credit, that's about as friendly as a Rovers fan can get. With all of you having such low IQ's I'd guess you're prone to fighting amongst each other like cavemen.

Lew T get your facts right. We have been in the Fourth Division 2001-2007 and 2011-12. Until the Millenium we had NEVER been in the fourth division unlike you lot who had 2 seasons in there. All I am saying is that it is easy to take the p--- but you don't know what next season or the season after will bring. In all honesty I do not see us as Promotion Contenders this year and unless you make some good signings I think you will be struggling to stay in the Championship. That sems also to be the view of some of your own fans.

Lew T get your facts right. We have been in the Fourth Division 2001-2007 and 2011-12. Until the Millenium we had NEVER been in the fourth division unlike you lot who had 2 seasons in there. All I am saying is that it is easy to take the p--- but you don't know what next season or the season after will bring. In all honesty I do not see us as Promotion Contenders this year and unless you make some good signings I think you will be struggling to stay in the Championship. That sems also to be the view of some of your own fans.

**** off sag with your ifs buts maybes dreams and wishful thinking.

Your not convincing anyone on here that bristol rovers are a club we or anyone else should give any respect too. Your the joke of Bristol football and the South West in general. Always have been always will be.

*** ground no fans no money struggling each season in the gutter of Englsh football. Im surprised you got the neck to keep coming back on here?!

Get on the Exeter or Cheltenham forums as that's your level.

Yes, this really is excellent

Don't bottle it up friend, you're in a safe place, let the hurt flow

Cleanse your soul

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya,

Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya......etc

Archived