IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Thats funny is it ?

The point is, if we're going to ban people for doing this then all the people in the past ( myself included ) should be banned aswell then. Most of us have done it, you can't just make up rules as you go along.

To be honest I was starting to get a little worried with the lack of activity, however it'll be well worth the wait if we pull this one off!

In one of the BCFC player interviews he said he was after players that could improve us, not just wanting to bring in numbers, Buzsaky would certainly improve us :city:

The kind of signing that may help us attract other players too.

The point is, if we're going to ban people for doing this then all the people in the past ( myself included ) should be banned aswell then. Most of us have done it, you can't just make up rules as you go along.

Agreed.

EG: http://www.otib.co.u...8-gordon-signs/

I think if people haven't done it they have more than likely laughed at one that's been done.

How do. Rs fan here in peace, just thought I'd chip in a 2p worth on Mr Buzsaky.

As most of you already seem to have recognised, I reckon this could be a great signing for you - and a great one for Akos too.

He's one of those players you pay your money to watch. He can do things the others can't do; see things they don't see. He won't do it every game (if he did, he'd be playing for ****ing Barca!), but he's one of those that gets people out of their seats and puts smiles on faces.

His strengths are a wonderful dead ball technique, sublime flair and skill, the ability to pick and execute telling passes, the ability to score truly stunning goals (he don't do tap ins)... basically he is a handful as an attacking midfielder and I'd expect that, at some point in the season he will score your goal of the season.

If there are weaknesses it's probably his lack of pace and that sometimes games seem to pass him by a bit. It can be frustrating because you know he has the skill to impose himself on the game but sometimes it just kind of drifts away from him a bit.

When we went up, he was one of those I thought would make the step up and I have to say that, despite a couple of wonderful goals and some hint of promise, he disappointed a bit whrn he did get a run in the side. He was being asked to fill one of the two central midfield berths though, and I think it just cramped his ability to get forward a bit. If you play him too deep, he can suddenly look a bit ordinary. However, get him up the pitch, let him find space and he will do plenty of damage.

I also think he's one of those who likes to be appreciated and thought of as the main man, if you like. That's just my take on it - not based on anything in particular, but I just think he lost his way a bit at Rangers when we started signing a few other 'names'. I think if he might be a slightly delicate soul who needs to feel loved and valued! As I say, based on nothing in particular... just a feeling I get about him.

Anyway, a top, top player - one who has the attributes to be a real crowd favourite, I'd say. I can't think there will be a more skillful midfielder in the Championship next season and, if you build your midfield around his strengthd (which we didn't), he could be very, very effective. Great signing - I really hope you get him.

Good luck for the season.

Cheers

Luther

Thats quite a funny post.

Unlike and totally dissimilar to the one being discussed.

So a posters ability to make you laugh should decide whether or not he/she gets banned?

I like Ian M as a poster and a moderator, but unfortunately I feel that he was a little heavy handed(which in itself is a breach of the forum rules) in this matter - sorry Ian

Edit- my criticising the decision, not Ian's actions

Little while ago now Bean head tweeted "re: questions on new signings/positive news - sorry, we dont comment on speculation"...really? Many times before the club have said that a rumour linking us with someone wasnt true and yet now he says this. Maybe/hopefully this time its because the rumour is true and has substance.

The guy was CLEARLY trolling and as far as I'm aware trolling is against forum rules.

Whoever banned him was completely in their right to do so.

How is he trolling any more than others that have made joke though? its not like he's a 'south glos pirates' fan who has only made 4 posts all of which are wind ups. so i disagree he isnt CLEARLY trolling.

Archived