IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

I live in hope that somewhere in this mess there might be a grain of fact that is reported, however there has been nothing, nothing at all, it just consists of mostly those that are trying to look a bit 'clever' in hoping that we sign someone they have mentioned. Which includes virtually every footballer either with a club or looking for a club, and then for some reason dialogue and arguments about these players are had as to the benefit (or not) to the club. However these players had no intention in joining City.

Bit sad really.

:icecream: You what ?

Why?

Pitman has scored more goals in a single Championship season at the age of 24, than Campbell has at the age of 30. Oh and that was with Pitman being on the bench for 75% of those games.

Campbell has played in the prem and pitman hasn't

Campbell has a work rate pitman hasn't

horses for courses

horses for courses

Nonetheless, whether Pitman stays or goes, I don't think we need another striker and definitely not a 'big name' one who'd expect to start. We need to give the 4/5 we've got time to bed in, try to find the best partnership and ensure they all get enough game time. Competition for place is great but we don't want to go back to having a massive squad again - especially as there's arguably 3 areas where we still lack quality/cover. It'd be far better to address those I think...

Nonetheless, whether Pitman stays or goes, I don't think we need another striker and definitely not a 'big name' one who'd expect to start. We need to give the 4/5 we've got time to bed in, try to find the best partnership and ensure they all get enough game time. Competition for place is great but we don't want to go back to having a massive squad again - especially as there's arguably 3 areas where we still lack quality/cover. It'd be far better to address those I think...

we don't need another one I agree but I'm just using my last post as an example,

any squad in the world of football need 4 good strikers I think we have four all in a different mold,

Stead the work horse target man who will run himself ragged chasing lost causes and holding up play

Taylor the old fashioned english centre forward like Crouch and Carrol you can lunch the ball long to him and he will trap it and will give you 10 goals a season

Davies the tricky striker with a locker full of skills and a great dead ball

Baldock the fox in the box a small pacey striker who likes to play on the shoulder of the last man and beats the offside trap

thats the reason Pitman will leave I don't think we need him we have a striker we need for all situations

horses for courses

Pitman has more workrate than Campbell froom what i have seen

WOW DJ has played in the prem so on that bases if you had a choice between lets say Jordan Rhodes and Patrick Agyemang you would choose Patrick Agyemang because he has played in the prem ... brilliant

Pitman has more workrate than Campbell froom what i have seen

WOW DJ has played in the prem so on that bases if you had a choice between lets say Jordan Rhodes and Patrick Agyemang you would choose Patrick Agyemang because he has played in the prem ... brilliant

Pitman doesn't have a work rate thats his problem

I can't believe people still think we would still be in for Campbell.

It was a clever move by the club to push the Baldock deal through. Whoever was stalling, whether it was WHU or Baldock himself got a boot up their arse when they heard we had a bid accepted by QPR for Campbell.

Baldock, Stead, Pittman, Taylor and Davies is already too many strikers to have on the books when we have such a wage structure as ours. Expect one to leave, not another sign!!!

I dont think we need another CM now as we have Skuse, Elliott, Killkenny, Morris and Pearson plays in there sometimes...... but to be honest I dont really like Killkenny as everytime he plays he cant string a pass more then 5 yards and seems to just shout at every one else for no reason.... hopefully he goes!

Gerrard at CB would be awesome tho, becus unfortunatly Careys still are best CB which is not good really as hes 105 years old and not gunna last forever(all-tho still a legend mind)

I dont think we need another CM now as we have Skuse, Elliott, Killkenny, Morris and Pearson plays in there sometimes...... but to be honest I dont really like Killkenny as everytime he plays he cant string a pass more then 5 yards and seems to just shout at every one else for no reason.... hopefully he goes!

Gerrard at CB would be awesome tho, becus unfortunatly Careys still are best CB which is not good really as hes 105 years old and not gunna last forever(all-tho still a legend mind)

Gerrard went to huddersfield mate!

It was a clever move by the club to push the Baldock deal through. Whoever was stalling, whether it was WHU or Baldock himself got a boot up their arse when they heard we had a bid accepted by QPR for Campbell.

That's exactly what I thought, clever move by the club/McInnes.

Baldock, Stead, Pittman, Taylor and Davies is already too many strikers to have on the books when we have such a wage structure as ours. Expect one to leave, not another sign!!!

Pitman will be off im sure, especially if he is not on the bench saturday

Most clubs need four strikers and lets all be honest the other four are a classy outfit.

Stead and Taylor almost cert to start sat but what about having Davies and Baldock on the bench.

That really is something else

Archived