IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

'Very close to signing one more'? That would be Wilson. 'Working on one or two more' this might mean he's trying to persuade Baldock and possibly Buzacky to the club.

its not wilson, we've made it clear that we will only sign him if the other targets a filled and theres money left in the budget

I think most of us can agree we are going in to the new season with the weakest squad we've had since we came up

It's definitely stronger than the start of last season. Lost a disinterested Maynard, gained a quality young left back, a proven championship winger and another decent midfielder. I'd also argue that Foster and Pearson are better than what we were operating with this time last year

I know the Gillingham result was disappointing but have a word...

Its stronger then last season

we are still 3 players short and we all know it including del

Agreed. I'd like to see James Wilson given a chance at centre half, but we certainly need another one in, and only having three senior strikers isn't ideal.

I think we've brought in some good players (certainly no worse than the ones they've replaced) and, Cisse aside, haven't lost any of our existing good players, so I'm not sure how the squad is weaker. It's certainly smaller but after years of having a ridiculously huge squad it's nice that we were able to move a lot of players on.

Agreed. I'd like to see James Wilson given a chance at centre half, but we certainly need another one in, and only having three senior strikers isn't ideal.

I think we've brought in some good players (certainly no worse than the ones they've replaced) and, Cisse aside, haven't lost any of our existing good players, so I'm not sure how the squad is weaker. It's certainly smaller but after years of having a ridiculously huge squad it's nice that we were able to move a lot of players on.

I think it would be carey and Fontaine but I'd like to see James play as well

Hopefully Baldock, Buzsaky and a CB!

Can't help but agreeing with above that the 'very close' signing is just Mark Wilson who would be a good addition but not a priority position!

Buszaky apparently is to sign for Leeds as rumours are he scored in a trial game last night...

Shame but he has played for Warnock before...

Leeds under Warnock will defo be a threat..

With the signing of Wilson, I believe that signals the end (if there ever was any) of this guy coming on board.

Del says 2 or 3...

Wilson has signed.. CB and Forward now the other two.

I could quite easily see Buszaky coming in INSTEAD of a forward and playing in the hole. Not ideal, but better than nothing

its not wilson, we've made it clear that we will only sign him if the other targets a filled and theres money left in the budget

You change from post to post arrrrggghh nightmare. You flit between different statements in an attempt to back the club no matter what. You have said the exact opposite on the Wilson thread.

Surely you can't back this one up!

Buszaky apparently is to sign for Leeds as rumours are he scored in a trial game last night...

Shame but he has played for Warnock before...

Leeds under Warnock will defo be a threat..

I don't see anything printed anywhere that leads me to think we were ever in for Buszaky.

I don't see anything printed anywhere..... for Baldock

Rumour and counter rumour becomes de facto fact and then posters get all irate that we lost out on the player....when in all probability we never even made an enquiry.

Del is very good, it seems, at keeping his transfer dealings very much under wraps and I for one like it that way.

I don't see anything printed anywhere that leads me to think we were ever in for Buszaky.

I don't see anything printed anywhere..... for Baldock

Rumour and counter rumour becomes de facto fact and then posters get all irate that we lost out on the player....when in all probability we never even made an enquiry.

Del is very good, it seems, at keeping his transfer dealings very much under wraps and I for one like it that way.

Definitely, pretty much all his signings were announced on the day the media got a sniff, hey Anderson they didn't even find out about until hid father found out.

Got to hope these two he talks about come off, or the wait will go on even longer into the season.

I am seriously hoping Carey recovers for Saturday.

How is there a combined total of 89 pages on transfers that aren't likely to take place!! We all do talk some c*ap!

Take away all the posts about this pointless thread and there are only 46 pages.

Take away all the posts about posts pointing out that this thread is a pointless thread and there are 27 pages.

And here lies the problem.

Time and time again we get all this bull, speculation and BS.

i was hopeful that that as a thread title had been created to encapsulate all of the transfer speculation that a forum user could just ignore it if they wanted to. But unfortunately no, numerous threads were allowed to appear, for various strange reasons.

I suppose it does keep the forum ticking over but after years of witnessing the same old carp it is somewhat wearing.

Happy to wait for Official Club Announcements when the signing is confirmed.

Nothing will change though.

Moussa Konate recieved his work permit today allowing him to sign for WHU hopefully they will now let Baldock come to us

or Charlton, or Watford, or .....................................................................................................

I thought Chris did Ok, and would be one of two strikers I think we will try and sign. Not sure what people expected when we were playing backs to the wall stuff, but he is a young lad, and fitted in well , and provides a different option.

What is the option than he provides ?

Archived