IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

If SB wants more than we can reasonably afford to pay then he is a non-starter. Maybe he could get higher wages at Wolves on account of their larger crowds - but he then has to live in the industrial midlands.

Del must surely know of a promising likely candidate from Scotland who would love to come to an enclave of his native clan in Bristol - we just need a player with potential who can be moulded by Del into the real deal. Scott Murray used to be a striker - so someone in his mould would be great.

I know the deal isn't confirmed as "dead" other than on Twitter (If there ever was a deal) but to be honest, I never really felt that this was going to happen anyway. It was just taking too long.

Hopefully McInnes has other targets.

People seem to think that if you sign for a club, you have to live there.

Not convinced that's written into the contract.

No but a club might want a player to live within a certain distance from the training ground and ground say 20 to 30 odd miles.. 20 to 30 miles around Wolverhampton still a sh1thole :evil:

No but a club might want a player to live within a certain distance from the training ground and ground say 20 to 30 odd miles.. 20 to 30 miles around Wolverhampton still a sh1thole :evil:

the club can't tell a player where to live thats the same for any employee as long as they can get to training on time its fine,

Del was living in a hotel for his first month in charge

I dont see your point there Monkeh about Del it was obvious that Del would live in a hotel or rent somewhere until finding his own place..

And the club Have told players that they expect then to move within a resonable distance from Bristol I think it may have been Steve McLaren years ago who wanted to keep his property in Derby and commute daily he was told that he had to find somewhere in Bristol or surrounding areas

I dont see your point there Monkeh about Del it was obvious that Del would live in a hotel or rent somewhere until finding his own place..

And the club Have told players that they expect then to move within a resonable distance from Bristol I think it may have been Steve McLaren years ago who wanted to keep his property in Derby and commute daily he was told that he had to find somewhere in Bristol or surrounding areas

it might of been the case in the 80's and 90's but its not the case now,

Take Gary Johnson for example, he was lving in portishead while he was manager of peterborough and northampton,

David James was the otherside of Exeter

if you can report for training and matchdays on time where you are living isn't a problem

Wilson not signing today doesn't mean he won't. McInnis has already said rb isn't a priority position. He may sign but only after we have the cf and cd that del and most of us realise is more important.

I reckon we will sign him to a similar deal to the one the club gave pearson,

Give him a chance to be in the shop window and benifiting us with his experance

Wilson not signing today doesn't mean he won't. McInnis has already said rb isn't a priority position. He may sign but only after we have the cf and cd that del and most of us realise is more important.

I think you'll find in his interview on player after B'Muff game he said we'd find out in the next couple of days on his future.

]

20 to 30 miles around Wolverhampton still a sh1thole :evil:

You are joking right? Some of the most beautiful parts of the country is within 30 miles of Wolverhamton, really should get out more, it doesn't have to have a beach either, not even one like Burnhan or WSM

:icecream:

Exactly i look after West Midlands for my company and while Wolverhampton is dire there are some lovely places nearby which are beautiful....Stratford- Upon Avon, Henly in arden etc...some people really are blinkered

it might of been the case in the 80's and 90's but its not the case now,

Take Gary Johnson for example, he was lving in portishead while he was manager of peterborough and northampton,

David James was the otherside of Exeter

if you can report for training and matchdays on time where you are living isn't a problem

Not true. GJ kept his property in Portishead, he didn't live there when working in Peterborough or Northampton.

David James was commuting from Exeter but not very often as he wasn't a full time trainer.

Danny Wilson used to stay in Bristol Monday to Friday and live in Cheshire, and the club (SL) started to have a "live locally" policy after he left. McInnes wouldn't have been employed if he wasn't intending to relocate his family, you can bet on that.

Many clubs (and other businesses) require people to be living within a certain distance, they don't want people driving three hours a day as it affects performance.

Exactly i look after West Midlands for my company and while Wolverhampton is dire there are some lovely places nearby which are beautiful....Stratford- Upon Avon, Henly in arden etc...some people really are blinkered

Whilst this was a tongue in cheek post i would prefer to live in Gods Own Country the West Country rather than around the Wolverhampton area and yes there are nice parts my relations live in around the West Midlands and all follow the baggies ..

Also if its so nice up there why do they all come to Weston at weekends ;)

PS stratford upon avon is 46 miles away from wolverhampton

This is becoming a farce now the latest on twitter is the deals back on !!!

Agent ITK@itk_agent

Now that wolves have stalled on the jarvis deal with west ham sam baldock's move to bristol city is now back ON

i might have to make a new twitter

all i need to do is claim i am in the know and i can cause chaos on football forums

Might just be me but cannot see wolves wanting a striker, they will obviously will lose fletcher but theyve signed that young striker from Norway I think, have Ebanks Blake plus doyle(who has not real interest) and another factor is if wolves do want him baldock would be 4 choice and in the same situation he was in at west ham

Archived