IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Dont think Buzsaky or Baldock will sign, no sources or anything just has dragged out too long. I wouldnt be surprised if Del hasnt denied them purely to use them as a smokescreen for other signings.

There may be some truth to this.

Del isn't stupid. We might very well be in for Baldock, but I doubt he's sat on his laurels while waiting for the club or player to make a decision. I imagine he'll either have his eye on or a move set up for a someone else.

I know some people think the lack of noise means we're doing nothing, but I doubt this is the case, just that we don't want to give away what we've got set up.

If the latest tweets are true and SB does go to Wolves then he or his missus really need to do some research on living places outside London... Doesn't want to move to Bristol because they don't want to leave London, but happily will go to Wolverhampton which is even further, and probably one of the worst / dullest places in the country...

Well last friday on Player Del said two players were keen to come in and he was hopeful of a deal so fingers x'd thats still the case and they'll sign soon

he did and he didn't say who ether :) so it will be two completely out of the blue,

I also think we should sign wilson on a 3 month deal or somthing like we did with pearson

If the latest tweets are true and SB does go to Wolves then he or his missus really need to do some research on living places outside London... Doesn't want to move to Bristol because they don't want to leave London, but happily will go to Wolverhampton which is even further, and probably one of the worst / dullest places in the country...

Latest tweets just say WH have agreed a deal with Wolves, not that Baldock wants to go there.

The Baldock saga is boring me now... Think he would've signed by now if he wanted to ... If we were the best offer and he's been biding his time till more offers come along .. Then he can do one .. I only wanna see players that'll jump at the chance to play for us ... Commited to the cause ...

The Baldock saga is boring me now... Think he would've signed by now if he wanted to ... If we were the best offer and he's been biding his time till more offers come along .. Then he can do one .. I only wanna see players that'll jump at the chance to play for us ... Commited to the cause ...

How do you know that it is the player stalling on signed? It could easily be West Ham slowing the whole thing down

I won't believe a thing what's said on Twitter. All the 'agents' who are saying all this said Baldock to City definite a few days ago, now EVERY agent has changed to saying he's bait for the Jarvis deal. Won't be surprised if they say he's staying or off elsewhere in a week or so...

Why would Wolves sell him anyway? Just got a bunch of money selling Kightly and aren't overloaded with other wingers.

I won't believe a thing what's said on Twitter. All the 'agents' who are saying all this said Baldock to City definite a few days ago, now EVERY agent has changed to saying he's bait for the Jarvis deal. Won't be surprised if they say he's staying or off elsewhere in a week or so...

We have to remember he is a Irons player and any move will not only be for the good of the player but for the club.

And won't surprise me that he will be put up as part of any Jarvis deal.

But he may not fancy it. Wolverhampton is the pits.....!

TalkSport were saying that medical for Jarvis was taking place tomorrow.

As with most 'loyal' prem mercenaries, Jarvis will almost certainly have an escape clause, because of course he wasn't part of the relegation, that was everybody else.

You're probably right.

Wolves are gonna have a lot of strikers to keep happy now, unless Sunderland finally get hold of Fletcher, which I guess might be motivation for getting Baldock.

unless Sunderland finally get hold of Fletcher, which I guess might be motivation for getting Baldock.

two completley different players though, fletchers a big, strong lead man whilst Baldock's much shorter, pacey, goalscorer

Not sure a deal either way would influence the other

So the buying club (being us) have backed out and we offered him peanuts?

Not my words but it makes you bloody wonder?

Perhaps Del Boy is pissed with him not making a decision and pissing us about?

So the buying club (being usClaret And Blues WHU@ClaretNBlues

@ArnyBCFC hearing that a deal that was previously agreed for Baldock has fallen through mate. Because the buying club backed outDetails Expand Collapse

1mimage_normal.jpgClaret And Blues WHU@ClaretNBlues

@ArnyBCFC I heard the club wanted to pay him peanuts

I love the fact that people are potentially gettting on his back for moving out of London. The whole not wanting to move from London was ALSO a rumour. Has Baldock ever stated that he didn't want to leave London?

The simple truth is, if Baldock doesn't sign for us, it's because we couldn't agree terms within our budget, and fair play (even if we've really have put in a bid)!! He is a great striker who will create interest, and we've got to come to terms with the fact that Brsitol City struggle to attract well known signings as we aren't a BIG name or fashionable football club (even in the championship). We're seen as a bottom table side and that is the bare facts of it. We used to be able to offer big money, we don't do that anymore, so be prepared for a bit of wheeling and dealing for loan prem players and frees.

To be honest, did we ever stand the chance of signing Baldock and Buzsaky who could walk into almost most Championship sides? Without my rose tinted glasses on............ no...

So the buying club (being us) have backed out and we offered him peanuts?

Not my words but it makes you bloody wonder?

Perhaps Del Boy is pissed with him not making a decision and pissing us about?

So the buying club (being usClaret And Blues WHU@ClaretNBlues

@ArnyBCFC hearing that a deal that was previously agreed for Baldock has fallen through mate. Because the buying club backed outDetails Expand Collapse

1mimage_normal.jpgClaret And Blues WHU@ClaretNBlues

@ArnyBCFC I heard the club wanted to pay him peanuts

well he's been pissing us around if all the rumours are to be believed (fee agreed 8 days ago) so I wouldn't put it past the club to pull out if his heart is not in coming here,

I'd rather sign some one who wants to play for us then some one who's only playing for money and his heart isn't in it

The fact is afaik, neither west ham or bristol city have confiremd or stated otherwise that a deal has been suggested, discussed, agreed or otherwise.

Neither SA or Del has mentioned Sam Baldock or any potential deal with BCFC

Sam Baldock has never been officially quoted or has been in the media stating anything about leaving west ham, joining BCFC or anyone else or whether he wants to stay in London or not

Nobody, not even Sky, know whether there has been any discussion, agreements or deals

Almost every single item of "news" on this thread has come from unconfirmed media sources, twitter, football forums and has been generated from hearsay, rumour, conjecture, guesswork or straight BS

I would argue that 99% of the supposed people ITK know nothing and certainly would not know the finer details of whether the player is part of an exchange deal, a lightweight in a bigger deal or whether we have offered "peanuts"

Even if there has been / is some legs in this story, nobody truly knows whether the delay has been down to West Ham, SA, BCFC, Del or Baldock .......sometimes, just sometimes, these deals take time.

FWIW, I think Baldock would be a perfect fit for what we need and I still hold out some hope that, if this was ever going to happen, it will happen soon

If not, lets move on

The fact is afaik, neither west ham or bristol city have confiremd or stated otherwise that a deal has been suggested, discussed, agreed or otherwise.

Neither SA or Del has mentioned Sam Baldock or any potential deal with BCFC

Sam Baldock has never been officially quoted or has been in the media stating anything about leaving west ham, joining BCFC or anyone else or whether he wants to stay in London or not

Nobody, not even Sky, know whether there has been any discussion, agreements or deals

Almost every single item of "news" on this thread has come from unconfirmed media sources, twitter, football forums and has been generated from hearsay, rumour, conjecture, guesswork or straight BS

I would argue that 99% of the supposed people ITK know nothing and certainly would not know the finer details of whether the player is part of an exchange deal, a lightweight in a bigger deal or whether we have offered "peanuts"

Even if there has been / is some legs in this story, nobody truly knows whether the delay has been down to West Ham, SA, BCFC, Del or Baldock .......sometimes, just sometimes, these deals take time.

FWIW, I think Baldock would be a perfect fit for what we need and I still hold out some hope that, if this was ever going to happen, it will happen soon

If not, lets move on

in otherwords no one knows jack :)

well he's been pissing us around if all the rumours are to be believed (fee agreed 8 days ago) so I wouldn't put it past the club to pull out if his heart is not in coming here,

I'd rather sign some one who wants to play for us then some one who's only playing for money and his heart isn't in it

Bang on fella - same goes for Buzsaky too, sign up or piss off somewhere else to play

As Badger says, we're not exactly big hitters at this level. Let someone else pay through the nose for them

Archived