IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

I must admit that I'm struggling to keepup with our transfer activity and am even more confused by this thread.

So, has GJ blown out Metab after he went back for one last game?

Has Mifsud also been given the cold shoulder for being to big for his boots?

If, so then we look like going into a new season still needing a striker, so is our only option to go back with our tail between ourt legs and pay over the odds for the lad from Crewe - Micky someone I think!?

Either way, looks like Robbored will have plenty of ammunition to keep up the attacks on our conference manager in the new season.

There you go - I'm not as confused as I thought.

Even if he signed at 7am this morning, we wouldn't announce anything until Monday . . . .

Hopefully Del will shed a bit more light on things tonight after the Bournemouth match. He keeps saying he wants two in before Gillingham, so I won't panic until 7pm on Wednesday!!!

So because we're all bored and wildly speculating about it on the Internet, the club is showing a lack of respect by making their business public?

yep..the club is my club... Im the one who pays the entrance money..if it werent for me and 20 thousand others the club wouldnt exist...

Should at least deny or confirm to people like me who have contributed so much over the years if offers and approaches have been made..

Just shows that we dont really matter...

Try enticing players to join a club with no fans and see how it goes.....

Nick Murphy@NickDRFCMurphy

Daggers vs West Ham Development Squad now. Includes Baldock & Piquionne apparently so it should be a decent standard.

Cant see him being close to signing for anyone.

Isnt that a great nickname for a club though...."Daggers"....

Daggers versus Robins...

Daggers versus Tractor Boys

Daggers versus Blue Birds

Daggers versus Chair boys.

Just gives you a big physcological boost beore you even kick off saying it to yourself... Must be one of the better nicknames..

I think if Baldock scores a couple today he wont be going anywhere..if BS does then sell him the Wham fans will be furious and BS will be on the rocky road to becoming Whams next ex manager. Those West ham fans dont take any shit from anyone.

yep..the club is my club... Im the one who pays the entrance money..if it werent for me and 20 thousand others the club wouldnt exist...

Should at least deny or confirm to people like me who have contributed so much over the years if offers and approaches have been made..

I hope that this is a joke.

Why on earth should the club go public? It would just open them up to be quite easily gazumped, not to mention if the transfer doesn't come off the club has alerted others to how much money they are willing to part with making any subsequent bargaining position extremely difficult.

Why on earth should the club go public? It would just open them up to be quite easily gazumped, not to mention if the transfer doesn't come off the club has alerted others to how much money they are willing to part with making any subsequent bargaining position extremely difficult.

+1 some people ain't ot a fcuking clue have they mate!

Thats so far wrong, its off the map mate..

So true

Do you really think that when a players agent gets an offer for someone under his wing he doesnt immediately tout that player around other clubs...to see who will pay the most...Its a horse deal thats all it is... The press soon get hold of the story...whilst we are just fed shit form the mouths of the management or worst still nothing at all.

Even if we were gazumped on a mediocre signing( which realistically is all we could afford) would it matter. If the proposed signing didnt come to fruition because he decided to join another club for more money then would we really want a mercenary anyway ?

Well seeing as Del has been routinely denying rumours that aren't true, his silence on Baldock & Buszacky tells it's own story in my opinion. As for the club owing you regular transfer updates because you buy a ticket every week.... clubs that conduct their transfer business in public are usually vulgar, blow-hard wannabes who are trying to appear like big fish in the transfer pond to sell season tickets but don't actually have any cash to spend. We've always (certainly since SL took over) tried to conduct transfer business in private and I would suggest that if you feel aggrieved your entrance fee hasn't given you a weekly press release on the details of our transfer endeavours, you stop buying a ticket

Well seeing as Del has been routinely denying rumours that aren't true, his silence on Baldock & Buszacky tells it's own story in my opinion. As for the club owing you regular transfer updates because you buy a ticket every week.... clubs that conduct their transfer business in public are usually vulgar, blow-hard wannabes who are trying to appear like big fish in the transfer pond to sell season tickets but don't actually have any cash to spend. We've always (certainly since SL took over) tried to conduct transfer business in private and I would suggest that if you feel aggrieved your entrance fee hasn't given you a weekly press release on the details of our transfer endeavours, you stop buying a ticket

Yawn...thats all very well but what happened to good old fashioned honesty...

Yawn...thats all very well but what happened to good old fashioned honesty...

Yawn.... But not actually offering a counter argument? Shall I take that as you grudgingly accepting my argument in the most patronising way you can think of?

It's got nothing to do with honesty, it's about a club going about it's business in a sensible manner. Go back 20 odd years and the first you heard of a player signing was when his picture was in the newspaper- nobody used the Internet, the bloke who invented twitter was probably still in pampers and if you'd asked Joe Jordan if he could be a 'show a bit more honesty' in his transfer dealings he'd probably have told you to **** off and nutted you!

The press soon get hold of the story...whilst we are just fed shit form the mouths of the management or worst still nothing at all.

Even if we were gazumped on a mediocre signing( which realistically is all we could afford) would it matter. If the proposed signing didnt come to fruition because he decided to join another club for more money then would we really want a mercenary anyway ?

Like the press did with Anderson?

Signing for a club on more money doesn't make you a mercenary! - if you have similar prospects it is common bloody sense.

Isnt that a great nickname for a club though...."Daggers"....

Daggers versus Robins...

Daggers versus Tractor Boys

Daggers versus Blue Birds

Daggers versus Chair boys.

Just gives you a big physcological boost beore you even kick off saying it to yourself... Must be one of the better nicknames..

I think if Baldock scores a couple today he wont be going anywhere..if BS does then sell him the Wham fans will be furious and BS will be on the rocky road to becoming Whams next ex manager. Those West ham fans dont take any shit from anyone.

Daggers versus Trotters sounds particularly painful.

Archived