IGNORED

Trialists In Marbella

westonred

ah yes, the good old parade of trialists under GJ. he'd bring them in and say he wants to have a look at them and try to evaluate them, understanding that they'd not been in trainign (and thus wouldn't be top fit), then without fail release them for not being fit enough

was styvar the only one we actually signed? and he was with another club at the time, not out of contract

ah yes, the good old parade of trialists under GJ. he'd bring them in and say he wants to have a look at them and try to evaluate them, understanding that they'd not been in trainign (and thus wouldn't be top fit), then without fail release them for not being fit enough

was styvar the only one we actually signed? and he was with another club at the time, not out of contract

and of course all of them went onto bigger and better things without exception, I seem to remember the usual subjects telling us what a huge mistake GJ had made by not giving the memorable (so memorable I can't remember his name) anyway the aussie kid with the big ego but short on substance who went to a greek club and ended up being bombed out and then hawking his mutton around UK clubs having trials including with us, so it could be argued GJ got it right virtually all of the time with the trialists, pity about the loaners but having said that Millen had just about the same sort of record in the loan market, whereas DMC has so far got it pretty much right in the loan market.

and of course all of them went onto bigger and better things without exception, I seem to remember the usual subjects telling us what a huge mistake GJ had made by not giving the memorable (so memorable I can't remember his name) anyway the aussie kid with the big ego but short on substance who went to a greek club and ended up being bombed out and then hawking his mutton around UK clubs having trials including with us, so it could be argued GJ got it right virtually all of the time with the trialists, pity about the loaners but having said that Millen had just about the same sort of record in the loan market, whereas DMC has so far got it pretty much right in the loan market.

Robert Stambolziev

Alexei Eremenko is a bloke we had on trial under gary plays for rubin kazan now!!! hes a good player! could have been the answer to are midfield nightmares!

I thought in the game he played really well for us in his trial match against Ajax. I guess it was another case of GJ believing a trialist was not fit enough!

Archived