IGNORED

Anyone At The Airport ?

westonred

The way I see this posting,

is that their could be some City followers heading to other destinations and it would nice to see some

photo's/pictures of the players in the departure lounge

Maybe a better option would be for any City fans living or staying in Scotland to get some pictures of the players arriving at Edinburgh airport

I presume the City team are on the 10:20am departure?

is that their could be some City followers heading to other destinations and it would nice to see some

Maybe a better option would be for any City fans living or staying in Scotland to get some pictures of the players arriving at Edinburgh airport

Aren't they going to Marbella?

Thought they were heading for Marbella? That's where Scotty's off to with the Teams Kit etc. He's on the Plymouth-Santander Ferry..... Twitter's a wonderful thing.

This forum never fails to entertain. :facepalm:

Who actually cares what plane the players are on? and who would actually be sad enough to make a special effort to head up to Lulsgate to see them? :dunno:

You've just repeated my post, which the OP then clarified his meaning, or pointed the obvious out!

Who actually cares what plane the players are on? and who would actually be sad enough to make a special effort to head up to Lulsgate to see them? :dunno:

Read the op! :facepalm:

"It would be interesting to see if Albert and Cisse are with the squad" Which i agree with, it would be a key indicator. that's the reason for the post. i dont think anyones going to be waving flag on sticks as the board the plane...

so i care what plane there on as if someone else on this forum happens to be departing at a similar time it would be worth them noting the absentees!

:grr:

There getting off at Edinburgh, going through arrivals, back through departures, back to Bristol, going through arrivals, back through departures and onto the flight to Marbella, .............err I, err... think.

Read the op! :facepalm:

"It would be interesting to see if Albert and Cisse are with the squad" Which i agree with, it would be a key indicator. that's the reason for the post. i dont think anyones going to be waving flag on sticks as the board the plane...

so i care what plane there on as if someone else on this forum happens to be departing at a similar time it would be worth them noting the absentees!

Cisse won't with them unless he's signed a new City deal and no-one has told us. Albert is a contracted Bristol City player and will be on the plane with others. It ain't rocket science.............

Cisse won't with them unless he's signed a new City deal and no-one has told us. Albert is a contracted Bristol City player and will be on the plane with others. It ain't rocket science.............

I'm sure you're right... but if someone is at the airport happens to take note it would be great to have it confirmed. If Albert's starting talks with Swansea he might not be.

I take it your Old Folks home is not running their minibus up there to give you a day out ? Is it Cadbury Camp today instead ?

I mean do you lot really involve yourselves to this micro managing of the club and it's trivia, who's on the coach bus or train, who twatted this or that, hang on every rumour and then make up stories so you can fool everyone else when the EP run with it, only for those rumours to be exposed and then it all starts over again.

Jeez you need to get a life...

Close season, interest levels remain high but as no actual football now Euro 2102 has gone people shoot the breeze on anything else. If nothing of substance has happened then the speculation starts. It's better than a forum with nobody posting for three months.

Just taking off now the banter at Murray from the players on Twitter is quite something! Haha.

16 mins ago

LFonts@Fonts4

Wow... @Scotty_Murray , just taking off mate... See ya around the same time.. #quickflight

15 mins ago

Scott Murray@Scotty_Murray

Hope all the city lads are enjoying the comforts of the airport I aint bothered one bit ha #roadtriptomarbs

jody morris@morriskid

@Scotty_Murray haha you still not there yet??

Scott Murray@Scotty_Murray

@morriskid down to the last 3hrs this trip aint dragged on at all hahaha #roadtriptomarbs

Archived