IGNORED

David Clarkson

TinnionForEngland

One Slag reckons it is the first time they have had 2 internationals since Alan Ball & Mick Channon !

:laughcont:

It is funny them all saying what a great signing it is given the fact none of them have ever heard of him or seen him play!!

No doubt that he will do well down in the basement, but for the money we paid, he must go down as one of our worst ever signings.

no i don't agree with that, not value for money but nowhere near our worst ever signings

He didn't have the best of times at AG but was hindered by a lengthy (viral?) illness which he took ages to recover from. I'm not sure he ever got back 100% afterwards.

One thing is for certain, he's far too useful for the gas. His movement and clever passes will be lost on them.

He didn't have the best of times at AG but was hindered by a lengthy (viral?) illness which he took ages to recover from. I'm not sure he ever got back 100% afterwards.

One thing is for certain, he's far too useful for the gas. His movement and clever passes will be lost on them.

I said to a gashead today , if their players can get up to his wavelength , he'll create as many as he scores. He's a clever player , I just think the pace of the game at our level was too much at times , but as you say , his illness probably didn't help.

Interesting to see him next weekend and what sort of reception he gets.

Archived