IGNORED

Surely A Signing Today!

FanaticRed

Players have the day off today after travelling last night. I imagine Del is having a lie inand won't be in the office until this afternoon. Unless they have thrashed out adeal with the trialists pretty quick I would imagine it will be tomorrow at the earliest. Having said that Bean has been very quiet so far today......

FOOL its nearly august and we have only improved one position, suppose you will be saying the same come august the 18th and were in the same boat !!!

come august the 18th there will be 3 more players in the squad,

Name me a list of players who've we shown intrest in thats moved,

I'll give you Keogh who went for 1 million + (waste of money)

The wait is killing me more than usual. The speculation isn't helping as somebody else has said, but also the lack of friendlies on our side with most teams already having played numerous games. I actually think Del's way of pre season (running them into the ground before any games, in order to optimise fitness levels) is the best way but it really leaves nothing to get excited about.

Adam Baker hasn't tweeted anything for 17 hours so fingers crossed.

Here's a prediction that I'm 100% certain will come to be.

McInnes will make a signing and as soon as its made public this forum will be hot with views from diaspointed fans who thought he should have signed someone else and very happy fans who will be delighted with whoever it is City have signed. The players previous clubs record with views from their fans will also appear along with debate about how much the player cost and how much of a wedge they are being paid and whether said player is worth it.

I can't wait.................

Archived