IGNORED

City On Show At The Olympics

BcfcAllen

They won't win a medal

And again, I am correct. Can anyone tell me if Daley has ever achieved anything in the olympics? Or is it purely world championships? Good athlete, not good enough for gold though. Pretty much the 4th and 5th dive were both Toms fault, wrong timing. Peter did splash a little though. Struggle to see where our gold medals will come from. We're aiming for 15 as a team? Haha! Please, I'll have some of what they're smoking.

No medal in 10m sync!

And again, I am correct. Can anyone tell me if Daley has ever achieved anything in the olympics? Or is it purely world championships? Good athlete, not good enough for gold though. Pretty much the 4th and 5th dive were both Toms fault, wrong timing. Peter did splash a little though. Struggle to see where our gold medals will come from. We're aiming for 15 as a team? Haha! Please, I'll have some of what they're smoking.

No medal in 10m sync!

We'll pick up a few golds in sitting down sports im sure.

No medal in 10m sync!

Not yet , but he was even younger than you last time !!

Bradley Wiggins just won GB's second gold of the day though.

No medal in 10m sync!

We won't be far off of 15. I think your pessimism is a little sad to be honest.

Why should the BOA not aim high? We have plenty of people in contention for golds; Daley, Adlington, Ennis, Farah, Idowu, Greene etc.

They might all win, or none of them may medal but they deserve our support.

Wiggins looked like he could of raced again where as the other looked shattered! Great achievement. 2 golds and hopefully another in the swimming tonight.

I thought he had more than 2 golds, but his powers of recovery must be phenomenal if he's going for a medal in the pool tonight!!

Archived