IGNORED

City On Show At The Olympics

BcfcAllen

Sorry AG I don't but if you didn't hear it he basically said he would support Scotland over England in football but England over other nations.Also said his girlfriend and coaches/ support team are all English.Cant remember if he said he lives in England now.Basically blamed media for misquoting him and stirring things up.As if our beloved press would do such a thing!

Sorry AG I don't but if you didn't hear it he basically said he would support Scotland over England in football but England over other nations.Also said his girlfriend and coaches/ support team are all English.Cant remember if he said he lives in England now.Basically blamed media for misquoting him and stirring things up.As if our beloved press would do such a thing!

Nice one, thanks for that.

Make that 14. What is it with all these kids on here , haven't got a scooby !!!

In fairness I was mistaken, I thought we were aiming for 15 in the pool events!

I probably know an awful lot more than you about sport in general, no doubt you're a lazy sit at home bloke. You post absolute bollocks too mate, my 12 year old cousin grasps football better than you.

'not a clue', I'm fairly good at cludo too! Thanks for your interest in my knowledge though. I am flattered to say the least,

Mr Clueless Kid

In fairness I was mistaken, I thought we were aiming for 15 in the pool events!

I probably know an awful lot more than you about sport in general, no doubt you're a lazy sit at home bloke. You post absolute bollocks too mate, my 12 year old cousin grasps football better than you.

'not a clue', I'm fairly good at cludo too! Thanks for your interest in my knowledge though. I am flattered to say the least,

Mr Clueless Kid

Oh dear !! No need to go off on one just because you've made yourself look a tit !

Oh dear !! No need to go off on one just because you've made yourself look a tit !

I'm not going off on one at all sir! My first line clears me of looking like a tit. Could have picked a number of posts aimed at me couldn't I? Just found it funny and rather hypocritical as one of the most clueless people on here in my opinion called me clueless!

Have a terrific birthday tomorrow.

British cycling is just amazing, complete dominance and could have been even better if Pendleton and the other girl didn't get relegated in the team sprint. If Team GB's cyclists were a country, they'd be 8th in the overall medal table. I take my hat off to them. Our country should be proud.

British cycling is just amazing, complete dominance and could have been even better if Pendleton and the other girl didn't get relegated in the team sprint. If Team GB's cyclists were a country, they'd be 8th in the overall medal table. I take my hat off to them. Our country should be proud.

Target for Rio has to be gold in every cycling event.

Cant say I'm a huge cycling fan but you have to say the coach , Brailsford is it? , has to be up for coach of the year after the Olympic showing and that of team Sky at the TDF.

Tins - Yeah unless they change the rules again like they did after Beijing to even it out! Imagine how many medals we'd have got if we could have entered 2cyclists for each event!

They can't make us not enter events though.

Didn't we only miss out on 4 cycling gold medals this year?

Cav in the road race, Pendleton today and in the doubles and the guy who got bronze?

Glyn, think cycling will clean sweep sports personality - individual will be wiggo, team could be team sky and as you say brailsford for coach. I just find cycling incredible to watch, track and the tour tho only the highlights program.

How about team GB as team of the year. There have been some cracking efforts by most of the team, only one real let down, old Philips.

Wiggo nailed on cert for spoy

How about team GB as team of the year. There have been some cracking efforts by most of the team, only one real let down, old Philips.

Who did he let down? He was injured and tried his best, what more can you ask for?

Not so sure. With it being the public vote reckon Jess Ennis will get it. She is the golden girl.

Who did he let down? He was injured and tried his best, what more can you ask for?

He should have been more open with his team. In that respect he has let them down. They didn't know where he was, they didn't know what the injury was, he didn't go on the Olympic training camp. This is team GB not team Philips

Not so sure. With it being the public vote reckon Jess Ennis will get it. She is the golden girl.

Could do, but the first British winner of tdf and Olympic gold, and most British medals at the Olympics, Ennis has a long way to go to beat that.

Not saying she won't, but she will do well to knock him from the perch.

Could do, but the first British winner of tdf and Olympic gold, and most British medals at the Olympics, Ennis has a long way to go to beat that.

Not saying she won't, but she will do well to knock him from the perch.

Fair point buddy. Certainly a fair few worthy winners this year.

He should have been more open with his team. In that respect he has let them down. They didn't know where he was, they didn't know what the injury was, he didn't go on the Olympic training camp. This is team GB not team Philips

He was open with his team, his team is not UKA though, he has his own personal team and always has done.

Why aren't you knocking the female athlete who has had an injury for 10 weeks and didn't tell UKA?

He was open with his team, his team is not UKA though, he has his own personal team and always has done.

Why aren't you knocking the female athlete who has had an injury for 10 weeks and didn't tell UKA?

Really?

He has his own coach.

He is representing GB, not Phillips, again, let his GB team down, it is them that pick him for the event. Maybe they wish they hadn't now. He has let them down.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/video/2012/aug/01/phillips-idowu-gb-van-commenee-athletics-video

Because I wasn't aware of her.

Archived