IGNORED

Killie?

slartibartfast

In a nutshell we played alright, 7/8 fine performances felt the standouts being Admoah and Stead, with Heaton, Woolford and Cunningham all having good games...Defence still looked shaky, Foster well out of position for first goal, Wilson (i think) was at fault for second. Looked like we had a few trialist warming up and playing, we need a centre half desperate. All in all a decent enough friendly, I have been to Rugby Park a number of times and the pies never disappoint!

In a nutshell we played alright, 7/8 fine performances felt the standouts being Admoah and Stead, with Heaton, Woolford and Cunningham all having good games...Defence still looked shaky, Foster well out of position for first goal, Wilson (i think) was at fault for second. Looked like we had a few trialist warming up and playing, we need a centre half desperate. All in all a decent enough friendly, I have been to Rugby Park a number of times and the pies never disappoint!

Good to hear mate how did Anderson take his goal?

are you sure you where there ?

yes I was there, Andersons goal was a tap in to an empty net following good work from Stead, who controlled and squared a thru ball from the back cutting out there keeper and last man.

If this is in reference to me rating Woolfords performance as good, i thought he played pretty well, he really triend to get involved his movement was decent and whilst everything didnt go his way I thought he showed good workrate and took his goal well (it was a bit of a sitter).

Killie/City fan here, good to see city up here against Killie(far better and more successfull side than St Johnstone). Wee Del boy seems to have your team looking fit and I rekon if you add a good poacher to your side and keep hold of your pacy right-winger yous wont be far away from the play offs this year. My good mate Fonts looked good and its no coinsidence we scored when he went off!

Good luck for the season ahead and if your looking for players our gaffers son Dean Sheils is quality and worth a look at.

Egg - invented by english

tape - brand

pie - named by englishman

anyway whos next in pre season ?

Surely the English didn't invent the egg?

Or

• A wedge placed under a wheel or other rolling object to prevent its moving or slipping.

• A cut or score in skin or another surface.

Yes I Googled.

That's a chock isn't it. No, I didn't google.

Scotch is a drink ya *****.

Looks like you've weighed him up fairly quick willie !!

As for the pre season so far , I like the fact that every sub Del makes we seem to have a like for like replacement ready to come on. Also it looks as though we are looking to play a 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 formation and so far Stead , Adomah , Anderson & Woolford have all got on the score sheet , which is encouraging.

Letting in 4 goals in 2 games so far is not ideal but the players are being rotated to give them all game time and I'm sure Del has a CH up his sleeve.

There all crap

Whoa! Good Scotch whisky is the nectar of life my friend and Scotland's greatest contribution to the world (after Gerry Gow of course)

I'll get dogs abuse for this, but give me a large dram of Highland Park or Bruichladdich over a Thatchers or Natch any day!

Archived