IGNORED

Dunfermline Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Bristol City FC@bcfctweets

A joy to watch. Adomah to Stead, to Pitman - a brilliant backheel - and Adomah races in to slot home. Cracking goal.

That's why we need to keep Pitman, and play him.

Something different, something unexpected, something 'brilliant', leading to a goal.

Let's face it, apart from Albert, how many City players would ever do anything to merit that description.

He links up well with Albert and Stead, potentially a potent threesome.

That's why we need to keep Pitman, and play him.

Something different, something unexpected, something 'brilliant', leading to a goal.

Let's face it, apart from Albert, how many City players would ever do anything to merit that description.

He links up well with Albert and Stead, potentially a potent threesome.

And if we sign Baldock what happens then? Pitman will be on the bench.

He isn't a better player than Baldock though imo. Baldock and Stead would be such a better partnership than Stead and Pitman as it has more capabilities overall.

You've obviously seen more of Baldock than me then, I really haven't any idea if he would be a success for City in the Championship or not.

5 goals in 21 games for West Ham is all I've got to go on, how about you?

You've obviously seen more of Baldock than me then, I really haven't any idea if he would be a success for City in the Championship or not.

Only 11 starts though - Spent alot of time on the bench, as you often remind us about Pitman!!

Not many of those were starts in fairness, like Pitman. He's got more in his locker than Pitman I feel as he's a very able finisher like Brett but perhaps has better link up play and movement and obviously a fair bit more pace.

Pitmans a great player, I feel though when he has something to play for (to prove he should be starting) hes brilliant but then it seems after a few games he gets to comfortable and he's abit hit and miss , and manager where pitman knows he has faith in him will maybe allows him to step up his game

Pitmans a great player, I feel though when he has something to play for (to prove he should be starting) hes brilliant but then it seems after a few games he gets to comfortable and he's abit hit and miss , and manager where pitman knows he has faith in him will maybe allows him to step up his game

Hes a good goal scorer but an average footballer in my opinion. Has a poor touch, looks sluggish at times and has poor distribution.

Tony Thorpe/David Seal is what he reminds me of

Archived