IGNORED

Dunfermline Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Only 11 starts though - Spent alot of time on the bench, as you often remind us about Pitman!!

Fair enough.

I wasn't trying to exaggerate his appearances, the stats I saw didn't mention subs. apps., just gave a total.

It seems he scored all his 5 goals in his first 6 matches before getting injured and wasn't the same/didn't get extended runs in the team afterwards.

Now you've got me slightly worried. If there in that sort of form im worried they could put a dampner on the decent little run were starting to get going.

Someone said the team they had out was close to there first eleven, so they should be beating Paulton pretty easily.

Someone said the team they had out was close to there first eleven, so they should be beating Paulton pretty easily.

It's shaping up to be some game on Saturday. Both managers have come out and said that they will pick their best eleven. Both teams seem to be in good shape at this early stage so get down the Gate and support your team and Louis !

It's shaping up to be some game on Saturday. Both managers have come out and said that they will pick their best eleven. Both teams seem to be in good shape at this early stage so get down the Gate and support your team and Louis !

Anyone know how many tickets have been sold?

Quote from a Dunfermline fan on their forum.

The goals we conceded were poor ones defensively, but on the other hand, the movement, the fast pace and the ball retention of Bristol City was amazing to watch - I was in awe at their 2nd goal with the neat back heel into the path of Adomah

The goals we conceded were poor ones defensively, but on the other hand, the movement, the fast pace and the ball retention of Bristol City was amazing to watch - I was in awe at their 2nd goal with the neat back heel into the path of Adomah

Another:

The first half was poor and we were deservedly 2-0 down. They are a quality team though and we obviously won't face a squad of that quality in the 1st so I was encouraged by the second half performance.

Am I seeing things?!

Those nine words alone have excited me more than anything else that has happened this summer.

Archived