IGNORED

Who Hade The Best Strike Force!

stephenkibby.

TRL.....Ateyo the record speaks for itself , Mike Thresher played left back , superb sevent to our beloved club think he played about 250 matches but can't remember any goals retired about 65/66 back to his beloved Chard where he was born

Aye, I hear stories of Stanley Matthews visit to the Gate, Where Mike had a thou shalt not pass attitude

I do think this thread a vastly moved away from the initial question, which wasn't who was our best partnerships, but who was the best out of City's, Rovers and Plymouths at the time.

I would have to say Plymouth, due to Mariner, and what he went on to do. the big Cheese of course, who knows what he could have done if it wan't for injury.

Oh sod it. City's was best :)

If it's which team then definately city all the following players played for their country. Joe royle England x6. Joe jordan Scotland x 52. John Ateyo England x 6. Chris Garland england u21 x1. Albert adomah Ghana x2. David Clarkson Scotland x2 Paul Agostini australia. X7. Ads Akinbiyi Nigeria x1. Darren Byfield Jamaca x6. DZIEKANOWSKI Poland x 62

Archived