IGNORED

What Are Other Teams Saying?

Lack of Action Man

Looking at transfers clubs have made and squads NOW

We're going to be among the Peterboro, Barnsley, Palace and co, fighting for our lives again.

Don't understand how with pretty much the same squad as last season with a few additions were suddenly going to be mid-table/play-offs

Given how you seem to value quantity over quality it's strange how two of the sides you list as 'fighting for (their) lives' have made significantly more signings than most other teams.

Given how you seem to value quantity over quality it's strange how two of the sides you list as 'fighting for (their) lives' have made significantly more signings than most other teams.

Not at all, when have I said we needed quantity and signings for the sake of it? we need quality in key positions, which to date hasn't happened bar Cunningham, apart from that its been squad players. key positions need filling.

Yes, some of those teams have made alot of signings however how many of them are quality?

We're going to be among the Peterboro, Barnsley, Palace and co, fighting for our lives again.

Don't understand how with pretty much the same squad as last season with a few additions were suddenly going to be mid-table/play-offs

just look how those players finished the season

A few additions?! Cunningham, Heaton and Anderson will make up about a quarter, 25% however you want to look at it of the first 11. That's a big difference. Also, the young'uns like Albert are another year older and wise. We will be a totally different outfit this season.

Not saying play-offs or promotion, but I really believe we will be a strong Championship side and except a midtable finish.

Looking at the ins and outs for the season there are a number of teams who look considerably weakened.The two to pick out for me would be Barnsley who have lost Butterfield, who ran the show for them and their dip at the end of last season could be due in part to his injury. Milwall also look to be weaker without the loans last year of Harry Kane from Spurs and Andy Keogh I think. I would say Peterborough on paper look very weak especially with the likely loss of George Boyd. That is without contemplating the fates of the three promoted sides and the enigma that is this new look Watford side. I think we should, bar a terrible start AGAIN be pretty safe this year and with a secondary clear out next season be looking forward with a hungry young team...Hopefully.

Archived