IGNORED

Players Leaving

citywest30

With all this talk of players arriving, we may get 1,2 all or none of the names mentioned but I trust del to bring in players in the positions we need who will improve the team. It got me wondering who of the current squad would be gone come 31st August. It seems Stewart is the only one who he is actively looking to ship out. I would imagine he then has a list of players who can go if the price is right- Nyatanga, Wilson J, Elliott, Kilkenny, Woolford, Pitman, maybe even Adomah. Think this may affect whether we end up getting Mark Wilson.

Thoughts?

With all this talk of players arriving, we may get 1,2 all or none of the names mentioned but I trust del to bring in players in the positions we need who will improve the team. It got me wondering who of the current squad would be gone come 31st August. It seems Stewart is the only one who he is actively looking to ship out. I would imagine he then has a list of players who can go if the price is right- Nyatanga, Wilson J, Elliott, Kilkenny, Woolford, Pitman, maybe even Adomah. Think this may affect whether we end up getting Mark Wilson.

Thoughts?

Every player at the club can go for the right place. No-one is irreplaceable.

I think your're right about Stewart. It would seem that he's way not down the pecking order and not in the managers plans

Thoughts?

I wouldn't be disappointed to see Nyatanga, Kilkenny, Woolford and dare I say it Pitman go (if a replacement is found first).

Think Wilson, Elliott & Adomah should definitely stay!

Yeah of course every player has their price but just wondered who may go. Transfer list does seem a thing of the past. All about the free agents nowadays. I agree about with rocky about ones I'd want to stay. Like you say tho others leaving may mean replacements needed which wouldn't be a bad thing in the case of Nyatanga, Kilkenny and Pitman imo.

I can't wait for Damion Stewart to sod off. I will drive him wherever it is he is wanted. Saying that I can't imagine there are many clubs prepared to the ridiculous wages he is on, especially with him being the wrong side of 30.

I can see his contract having to be terminated.

I understand the sentiment that no player is irreplaceable, but think Fonts is an exception judging by how difficult a center half is to get. I agree Kilkenny would seem a front runner to go as I think he will struggle to maintain are first team place and he will not cope with that. Stewart clearly is surplus to requirements.

Archived