IGNORED

Can Someone Confirm, Entrance Music

ChrisBCFC

that phoenix city sounds a great track.

but liquidator first time i heard it sung at a football ground was in 1970 ithink! at wba.

friend of mine was an albion fan. went up to watch them play manu,with best playing for them.

albion won 2-1,tey had bomber brown,jeff astle up front.best scored manures goal.

40,000in the hawthorns.apart from when we beat liverpool,2 days before covevtry!

the loudest football match iv ever been to!

You could probably ask 50 people and 50 different answers !

Is it REALLY that important ??

I'm more worried what happens when the game starts not how the lads get there

You would also get a lot say there is no need to change what the club already had. Football is differenmt things to different people. The players are transient, but the clubs traditions have been here for decades. Fans do like Bristol City being different and it feels there is a dumbing down happening. Aspects of BCFC are being homogenised.

This has been the best one in recent years (repeating comments in other threads, I know). If it was good enough for The Sisters of Mercy to walk out to, it's good enough for City.

That said, I'd take any sh1te as walk out music if it means that never ever again will music be played after a goal.

With you on all of this…

NO MUSIC WHEN WE SCORE!

Sadly, you're wrong. We were using P. Diddy - Come With Me (with Jimmy Page doing the Kashmir Riff).

/the bridge melody gives it away :(

I only heard a snippet when standing in the queues for the Dolman bogs. Ah well, was nice while it lasted (thinking we used Kashmir, as opposed to waiting for a free urinal, that is)

Archived