IGNORED

Caulker Called Up For England.

_Bristol-City_

When I was watching the Olympic football on TV the commentator said that Caulker looked like 'Bambi on ice' during his time at Bristol City, but was fantastic for Swansea last season... I was so furious with that crock of shit that I was tempted to write in.

Very good news this, he will be, and is, a fantastic player.

Yes as mentioned above it was our "very own" Jonathan Pearce who slated him; I tweeted him straight away to admonish him but funnily enough had no reply!

Knew I should have put that bet on when he was at city! Was going to put a bet on that caulker would get an England cap before the world cup. Anyways great opportunity for him and very much deserved!

I have been telling my brothers who live out of town that he would play for England and be our main centre half for years to come. It's nice when you get these things right, sometimes players can look world beaters and then disappear. I remember thinking the same about Michael Mancienne when he played but although he is playing in the Bundesliga now, he doesn't seem to have progressed in the same way.

Archived