IGNORED

Killa

City1984

Agree with everything you say.

People on here have moaned constantly about us knocking the long aimless ball forward.

We have a player like Killkenny who keeps it and plays it around well, and they still moan!

And I agree with everything you say in turn. football is a game of opinions. Some posters are just too vicious with thoughts on here.

My opinion is that if Kilkenny was in the right type of midfield he'd be very useful. Probably most of our midfielders would. It's finding the right balance when you have 2 wingers like Albert and Yannick - if you play them both it's difficult to find the right 2 midfielders if you then wanna play 2 upfront. In my opinion again Kilkenny doesn't fit what we want and what he's best at in a central midfield 2 - make that a central midfield 3 with 1 up front and suddenly without having to be tackling so much, chasing the wrong way up the pitch but being able to hold the ball and play intelligent attacking balls and even shooting (no we don't see it very often from him ) . Utilising him in the best role is how to see the real player.

Archived