IGNORED

Pre-Season Over.

_Bristol-City_

1 loss. 1 draw. 4 wins.

All players look very fit compared to the start of last season, no long term injuries picked up. Unheard of, when was the last time we had a pre-season this good?

Woolford 2 goals

Pitman 2 goals (Unless you're Jordan Tansley, 4 goals as he's hit the bar twice)

Stead 2 goals

Albert 3 goals?

Stead and Albert with combined assists of 7?

3 clean sheets.

Well done Del Boy, Doc and the team.

I posted earlier, I can not remember us having such a good pre season... I have read a few interviews from the players (Stead, Cunningham) saying this was the toughest but most enjoyable pre season they have ever done! Looking forward to the season under Del...

the wins aside, its pre season after all, i am well happy. Look fitter happier and with more shape. Players appear to understand what del wants from them. Only concerns tad over anxiety from pitman and toa lesser degree stead, but may have been ok today as i didn't go to the game. Overall i would say good preseason and looking forward to the new season. Did i mention....and we beat the gas. Never mind the gap its always sweet.

Excellent pre-season from both the results and more point of view. Anyone else notice how content and happy the playing squad seem to be?

Del deserves massive credit for creating a confidence that was clearly missing this time last season.

Really confident for once, just need another forward and I will be very happy.

Definately some stand out positives from pre-season

Woolford contributing and looking confident

Morris dictating against Southampton

Cunningham and Wilson being our best full back combination in years

Albert back on fire

Stead fit, contributing and scoring goals

Defence looking solid with clean sheets

Slick, quick passing football

Having a good pre-season is a refreshing change and will be great for morale within the squad. That said we all know that pre-season results mean nothing when the serious stuff gets under on Tuesday night and really serious stuff at Forest on Saturday.

Archived