IGNORED

Gotta Laugh At The League 2 Barcelona

_Bristol-City_

• Admin

Caring and laughing at are two very different things.

I guess I care about them in a roundabout way. If you or Ihad a bad week at work at least we could look forward to watching a half decent football team on the Saturday, what have they got to escape from their humdrum lives?

Maybe you have peaked too early..being a nice friendly bunch perhaps that is all you are suited to.When it comes down to the business end...you just fall away just like most other years. A relegation fight but are you up for it....we shall see.

From what I have seen pre season there is only one Bristol team that is likely to be involved in a desperate fight against relegation this season and it ain't us. As regards the Faroese flag, the Gashead should hold onto it, he is likely to have more football success supporting the Faroes islands than he is the Gas.

It is what it is pre season!!! What have you got playerwise that is radically better than last season? Not a lot!! All you have played is training exercises..lets see how cocky you lot are after a few defeats in the first couple of weeks when you realise that your team is NOT good enough to compete at Championship level.

Maybe you have peaked too early..being a nice friendly bunch perhaps that is all you are suited to.When it comes down to the business end...you just fall away just like most other years. A relegation fight but are you up for it....we shall see.

**** off you tosser

It is what it is pre season!!! What have you got playerwise that is radically better than last season? Not a lot!! All you have played is training exercises..lets see how cocky you lot are after a few defeats in the first couple of weeks when you realise that your team is NOT good enough to compete at Championship level.

OKAY, THANKS

What can I say? I would rather follow a team that MIGHT not be good enough for the Championship than a club that is likely to struggle in the basement division and who signed a player that buggered off after two weeks.

Well, we have a commanding, playmaking midfielder, a younger, better keeper, younger, faster full backs, all of our wingers performing and our best strikers still at the club. But you're right, we could really do with David clarkson right now...

Ha Ha Ha brilliant.

In the bookies earlier some bloke cam in and asked for the odds of Rovers getting promoted, 12/1!!!! Dont worry the bloke behind the counter laughed his arse off when the bloke put money on it.

Actually thats a pretty good bet...I might even have some of that myself and double it up with them getting their new stadium before us. !

Anyway I doubt thats actually true..if a bookmakers employee was derogatory about a customers bet he would be given a written warning or even be dismissed.

You might want to consider a name change. How about jealousbitterandtwistedgas ?

Well, if our team isn't better than last year and will likely struggle, I'd be worried if I was you, because your team certainly is not better and you hardly set the world alight last season.

Oh, and none of our new signings are throwing in the towel just yet, so compared to you we're golden.

Oh, and two leagues above you.

And what would you know about competing at Championship level?

I agree about pre-season though, we have a pretty tough start and it's important we keep our feet on the ground. Cardiff smashed a fairly strong Newcastle team 4-1 yesterday. Although obviously its better to win, it counts for nothing.

Having said all that, I would be very worried if I was a Rovers fan right now and the few that I know, are just that.

Oh well, at least we will be able to still laugh at you when you realise that your team is NOT good enough to compete at league 2 level.

Archived