IGNORED

Gotta Laugh At The League 2 Barcelona

_Bristol-City_

One of the funniest things I've read. I remember Carayol taking the p*ss out of them on Twitter just before they left and in the past, Danny Coles told a fan to meet him in the car park.

A true shambles of a football club. Barcelona of League Two, Wayne Rooney wouldn't get in their side... but still players are tearing up their contracts to head to Norway after a few weeks at their sh**hole of a ground. :laugh:

I reckon he got confused when approached by them & thought he was joining "Bristol" in the Championship only to discover his grave error upon arriving ;)

:laughcont: I wish that was true tbh I only read a few posts now I've read the whole thing. :clapping:Fair play to the lad if only he would of come on here before leaving Norway we would of all told him what a mistake he was making.

To be fair to the fella my brother worked over in Norway for a year a while back and the cultures of the two countries couldn't be any more different...............oh wait.... haha Gas never mind you may have a new ground when you join the conference!

Archived