IGNORED

They Really Are As Thick As Sh1T

BS3_RED

I was under the illusions it was under Long Ashton postcode, North Somerset and not the county of Brizzle. I will stand corrected though.

Think about it. If the stadium was outside Bristol why would we be need planning permission from BCC? The access road went to North Somerset Council for planning permission

When have City fans ever been racist?

By contrast, when I used to troll their forum before they cracked down on it, i remember one of their black players getting racially abused on tweeter by Rovers fans.

They had a thread condemning it. Who the F racially abuses their own players?

Sags are the most disgusting fan base in the country. Vile sub human SCUM. There is no place for them in modern day Bristol.

BRISTOL IS A ONE TEAM CITY!

Think about it. If the stadium was outside Bristol why would we be need planning permission from BCC? The access road went to North Somerset Council for planning permission

Ashton Vale is in BS3 and within Bristol, I live there so know! Long Ashton is BS41 and in North Somerset. David Lloyd Long Ashton is actually not in Long Ashton at all, it is BS3 and within the Bristol boundary.

The pic in this link shows where the stadium will hopefully be. http://www.bristol247.com/2009/08/12/anger-as-wildlife-is-moved-from-new-stadium-site/

The access road by the Park and Ride is in North Somerset, which is why they needed planning permission from them.

It's nice to see that there are still Gasheads out there that just make up stuff without looking at actual facts.

Also, did he actually write "ships plunder booty me matey"

Absolutely cringeworthy.

What a sad bitter little bell end.

Rovers & pirates had no steady home and were/are maritime travellers. or gypsies

plundering booty is stealing other people's property - a criminal act.

10 reasons why he wrote that in the first place:

1) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

2) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

3) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

4) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

5) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

6) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

7) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

8) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

9) He's delusional and if he reads the "reasons" over and over there is a chance he may actually believe any of that nonsense.

10) He forgot they got smashed by us recently.

This is what matters.

All time stats:

Bristol City v Bristol Rovers

BRISTOL City WINS 34

BRISTOL Rovers WINS 28

Draws 33

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/head_to_head.sd?team_id=376&team2_id=388

Your selling us a bit short there mate, we have won 42 matches against them, not 34.

They're miles behind us.

• Admin

By his own reasoning:

• Proportionately, we commit more sex offences at away games - whilst total number of fans is an irrelevance, you can get an idea of how perverted the average Gashead V City Fan is.
  • Proportionately, we have more banning orders - whilst total number of hooligans is an irrelevance, you can get an idea of how violent the average Shaved ape hooligan Gashead V City Fan is.

City may be losing its traditions, or maybe have some that are not that great, but they are ours and at no point can I remember grown men needing to skip to the stadium dressed as Pirates. The discussion should be ended there.

I never usually post on topics about Rovers as I don't see the point. They aren't our rivals. Their performances doesn't have any affect on our season..

Cardiff however, are locals who can have an affect on our season, so therefore I'd view them as our main rivals, and I'd get much more satisfaction beating them, than some poor league 2 team?

Rover's are a small club and should just be treated as such.

P.S, The line in bold, +100! :dancing6:

Archived