IGNORED

Alternative Outlet For Thugs And Haters Masquerading As Football Fans

redeye

Wrestling - never

Video games - yes, but not violent.

They shouldn't have to be subjected to violence or abusive behaviour at a public event.

Whatever people wish to do in private is down to them - so long as it doesn't affect others.

Simple logic really.

It does affect others though as their medical bills have to be paid for through peoples taxes

My question is - why is this aggression and hostility prevelant in football, when other sports suffer only occassional incidents?

Because, My ol' man said be a rovers fan... and my gut instinct was to tell him what i thought.

And so on and so forth.

Its part of the game, that is how it is, and how it will continue. As someone already stated, the family area is there.

Sounds like op wants to sit down the gate with his family home and away fans sat next to each other chatting about the Olympics and Wat a perfect society we live in . Me personally can't wait to get in the Eastend against Cardiff and give them a bit the banter and yes the swearing make the atmosphere take it away Wat u got the same u had wen GB played nothing so to the op unfortunately that's the way it is just IMO

Archived