IGNORED

Man City V Chelsea

_Bristol-City_

What people forget is this is Van Persies best ever season. A good player on his day but there are a lot better out there. Very injury prone and after only one good season has got too big for his boots!

Indeed in 8 years at Arsenal, it's only really been 2 good seasons, Torres has had two poor seasons granted, but still managed to win CL and Top scorer at Euro's in that time, when Persie barely turned up at Euro's after a good season

Torres always been a top class forward, and I say that as some who seriously dislikes Chelsea and Liverpool.

Indeed in 8 years at Arsenal, it's only really been 2 good seasons, Torres has had two poor seasons granted, but still managed to win CL and Top scorer at Euro's in that time, when Persie barely turned up at Euro's after a good season

Torres always been a top class forward, and I say that as some who seriously dislikes Chelsea and Liverpool.

Exactly.

Torres hasn't been himself of late but he has proved himself on every stage. Van Persie on the other hand hasn't proved himself. No doubt he has ability but he isn't as good as people like to make out.

The only reason RVP has only had two decent seasons is purely down to his injury record. If he had been fit im fairly sure he would have even topped Torres days at Liverpool. He also scored a cracking goal against the Germans at the Euros.

He won the champions league, but he didn't do alot. Drogba was the main man who scored their goals.

Torres did have a good Euro's ill admit, but playing in that Spanish team he's going to score goals. He still looked very dodgey though imo. At Liverpool he was alot quicker, alot sharper and looked far better technically. I think he will struggle again this season.

Struggle!! Yes, it will be hard to win the Champions league,the Euros and be top scorer in the Euros, he obviously likes struggling!

Archived