IGNORED

Man City V Chelsea

_Bristol-City_

Is he?

Oscar Pistorius has a better left foot than Torres.

Haha, quite the joker. Brizzle Jordan, CLEARLY the most knowledgeable person ever.

8 goals in 48 games for Chelsea. Will get 20+ this season, had an absolutely brilliant euros. Good end to last season.

65 goals in just over 100 games for Liverpool too.

He's brilliant. ( I do hate him though )

Man City 3-1 up.

Torres been crap over last 12 months.

What's he won, Champions League, Euro 12. Pah

He won the champions league, but he didn't do alot. Drogba was the main man who scored their goals.

Torres did have a good Euro's ill admit, but playing in that Spanish team he's going to score goals. He still looked very dodgey though imo.

Haha, quite the joker. Brizzle Jordan, CLEARLY the most knowledgeable person ever.

8 goals in 48 games for Chelsea. Will get 20+ this season, had an absolutely brilliant euros. Good end to last season.

65 goals in just over 100 games for Liverpool too.

He's brilliant. ( I do hate him though )

Man City 3-1 up.

At Liverpool he was alot quicker, alot sharper and looked far better technically. I think he will struggle again this season.

He won the champions league, but he didn't do alot. Drogba was the main man who scored their goals.

Torres did have a good Euro's ill admit, but playing in that Spanish team he's going to score goals. He still looked very dodgey though imo. At Liverpool he was alot quicker, alot sharper and looked far better technically. I think he will struggle again this season.

Scored vital winner under massive pressure in Semi Final v Barca, Getz top scorer at Euro 2012 and people call him DODGY!!!

You can't make it up,

England would die for a forward like him

Scored vital winner under massive pressure in Semi Final v Barca, Getz top scorer at Euro 2012 and people call him DODGY!!!

You can't make it up,

England would die for a forward like him

He's not even in the top 10 strikers in europe anymore.

It's got nothing to do with England dying for a striker like him.. so would Scotland but they can still call him unconvincing compared to his Liverpool days.

He's not even in the top 10 strikers in europe anymore.

It's got nothing to do with England dying for a striker like him.. so would Scotland but they can still call him unconvincing compared to his Liverpool days.

You can't compare him to his Liverpool days....

At Liverpool everything was built around giving him chances which he'd bury, same as when he was at Madrid.

Chelsea he's just a player who has to fit into a system and hasn't yet had a solid run of games, with drogba gone this is his big season, I expect him to produce.

To call someone who just won top scorer at the euro's not one of the top forward in europe is Simply comical.

I have no interest in either club, but as a football fan I must say the Man C goals were real quality strikes.

Brictol City I'm sad to admit are years away from being able to compete with them on today's showing.

You can't compare him to his Liverpool days....

At Liverpool everything was built around giving him chances which he'd bury, same as when he was at Madrid.

Chelsea he's just a player who has to fit into a system and hasn't yet had a solid run of games, with drogba gone this is his big season, I expect him to produce.

To call someone who just won top scorer at the euro's not one of the top forward in europe is Simply comical.

So he's better than:

Van Persie

Aguero

Tevez

Messi

Benzema

Higuain

Ronaldo

Gomez

Ibrahimovic

Falcao

These all play in Europe. Out of those who played in Euro 2012 I wouldn't say he's better than Van Persie, Gomez, Benzema, Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic.

So he's better than:

Van Persie

Aguero

Tevez

Messi

Benzema

Higuain

Ronaldo

Gomez

Ibrahimovic

Falcao

These all play in Europe. Out of those who played in Euro 2012 I wouldn't say he's better than Van Persie, Gomez, Benzema, Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic.

You can only judge Torres on his most recent performances and that would be Euro 2012. I would quite happily say that he had a better Euro 2012 than Van Persie, Benzema, Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic so on current form yes he is better.

So he's better than:

Van Persie

Aguero

Tevez

Messi

Benzema

Higuain

Ronaldo

Gomez

Ibrahimovic

Falcao

Better than a number of them no doubt.

Obviously not better, than the likes of Messi/Ronaldo. But can be held at the same level as most of the rest of them, his record speaks for itself.

Had a poor time with Chelsea no doubt about it, but how can anyone deny that he's class? At the moment he's better than Van Persie, Higuain, Ibrahimovic, Falcao and arguably Benzema, imo.

Van Persie has scored like 48 league goals in 63 games.

I'm not saying Torres isn't a good player as when he was at Liverpool I used to love watching him as he was nothing short of incredible but since he made the move to Chelsea it has been like watching a different player, lackluster at times, slower, shocking touch and doesn't have the arrogant presence to him anymore that he knows he's feared by every centre back.

I do hope he finds that form again though as it was a joy to watch, wish he was still at Liverpool because Gerrard and Torres combination was top notch.

Archived