IGNORED

Olympic Closing Ceremony - Louis Carey

JudgeRed

isnt that guy from american idol gonna step in for mercury on permanent basis??

as apalling as that sounds apparently even die hard queen fans think he is class (although obviously not freddie)

No he just toured with them this summer, similar to Paul Rodgers 5 years ago.

They wer love-er-lee ladies of angels and were lover-er-lee

MMM-London-Closing-Ceremony-Angels-Lead.jpgidle.jpg

Can we have a thread just for pictures like these. Please and any chance they could do the half time stint. Always look on the bright side of life might be a good song for half time as well.

Having sat through entire ceremony I can say that I didn't know who several of the cast were. The first female singer, the boy band with same hairstyles, the black rapper guy and the other black guy who sang with Jesse J.

Madness 'Our House' was suitable and Waterloo Sunset was very appropriate and a British classic as was Pinball Wizard but why they had Wonderwall is a mystery. George Michael was completely crap as were the Spice Girls and Annie Lennox who should of sang 'Sweet Dreams are made of this' instead of that dreary dirge she wailed out. Wtf was Russel l Brand doing the show to start with? :facepalm:

Two man Queen were ok but Jesse J couldn't get the power into the song. They should have stuck with Paul Rodgers.

Overall it was disappointing but Mrs Robbo loves all the pomp and glamour and being a one TV house I daren't switch over to the golf..............

Having sat through entire ceremony I can say that I didn't know who several of the cast were. The first female singer, the boy band with same hairstyles, the black rapper guy and the other black guy who sang with Jesse J.

Madness 'Our House' was suitable and Waterloo Sunset was very appropriate and a British classic as was Pinball Wizard but why they had Wonderwall is a mystery. George Michael was completely crap as were the Spice Girls and Annie Lennox who should of sang 'Sweet Dreams are made of this' instead of that dreary dirge she wailed out. Wtf was Russel l Brand doing the show to start with? :facepalm:

Two man Queen were ok but Jesse J couldn't get the power into the song. They should have stuck with Paul Rodgers.

Overall it was disappointing but Mrs Robbo loves all the pomp and glamour and being a one TV house I daren't switch over to the golf..............

You didn't mention Daltrey and Townsend (won't call them The Who)

Archived