IGNORED

Own Up

BS3_RED

i dint cry. i was very angry at the way city played. they did not deserve any tears. they had the chance 2 go up automatic after crawling there way back into contention during there winning run. but stuffed that up. 0 0 at home to brighton. losing at home to oldham. comes 2 mind. and know they put out an truly pahttic performance against brighton in the play off final. unless we start running in 2 the box and taking shots outside of it we aint going anywhere :@

I had a few tears due to the fact that we have to go, to grounds like belle vue and layer road instead of grounds like the stadium of light and Ellend road. Also we have st to stay in this ######it divisoin for another year and none of the players played with heart nor charisma yesterday.

When they scored I must admit I had a lump in my throat and my eyes filled up...but only out of sheer frustration and helplessness.

We never looked like scoring all match and I knew the late goal, that has saved us so many times this season, wasn't in us yesterday. :grr:

I was close to it, but i was mainly angry at the players and at wilson for not motivating them. If they cant get up for a game like that they never will and its time for a shake up in the management and sqaud of players. SORT IT OUT WILSON I AM SICK OF YOUR poo MANAGEMENT! :grr:

Just to possibly add a hint of perspective to proceedings.

In answer to your post, I can only assume that the families of the two fans who were invoved in R.T.A's yesterday, from both teams, cried yesterday.

I only hope that the rumour of one death is incorrect.

Nevertheless, there but for the grace of God go all of us tonight.

Guest monster red
Guest loveofbristolcity

I can't speak really because I was close to but isn't it strange how people cry about a football game. I know it's a very passionate game but it seems weird when people cry over this and their's wars going on in Israel and Iraq. Like I said, I cried a bit but I just wanted to see what other people think. Please don't go in a p*** and post unneeded comments about me over this. I just want to see what people say.

Guest i8thegas

i cried but not in the ground just incase i was caught on camera with mascra all under my eyes. Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.. i saved it till i got home and watched the game all over again and then let the tears come.

Anyway lets just hope were not all crying next year.

Guest Tauntonman

Come on, put this in perspective.

Yes, BCFC were extremely disappointing yesterday, there are now serious question marks over DW's future at the club, we were all pysched up for what turned out to be a crap game of football and a desperate result, but crying........... please do me a favour.

I have supported this club for 25 years but come on, this is just sport and entertainment.

American soldiers bombing a wedding party in Iraq, kids dying of starvation or AIDS in Africa, that insane Mugabe Monster killing his own people. These are just a few things that actually make me cry.

We'll be back - despite the threat from Swindon, Sheffield Weds (probably)Hartlepool (if they keep up their late season form) and possibly Port Vale, I think we'll dominate the league and be promoted by mid-March.

Yes, BCFC were extremely disappointing yesterday, there are now serious question marks over DW's future at the club, we were all pysched up for what turned out to be a crap game of football and a desperate result, but crying........... please do me a favour.

I have supported this club for 25 years but come on, this is just sport and entertainment.

American soldiers bombing a wedding party in Iraq, kids dying of starvation or AIDS in Africa, that insane Mugabe Monster killing his own people. These are just a few things that actually make me cry.

We'll be back - despite the threat from Swindon, Sheffield Weds (probably)Hartlepool (if they keep up their late season form) and possibly Port Vale, I think we'll dominate the league and be promoted by mid-March.

First part has nothing to do with football and really has nothing to do with city and why their fans cry

But i'm liking the second bit about being promoted by mid-march

Roll on next season!

I will cry over what i consider is right to cry about, if that chooses to be my life, which is football, then so be it. Yesterday i was close to it but decided, i've had enough of crying for these over paid Morons.

I almost cried this morning on the phone to my wife. She's a Gashead like the rest of her family and they never want City to win. But today she said that they were all really gutted for us, and she meant it.

Gutted. There was always a chance that we were going to lose, but why did it have to be like that.

Archived