IGNORED

Get Your Cheque Book Out Mr Lansdown

Cardy

mr landsdown please can you help us avoid another season of struggle( my nerves cant take anymore )and help del get some new players in before the 31st august thanks

+1 please Mr Lansdown there is some very nice cars outside the ground, Im Wonder if there be there next season now tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have avoided relegation for the last two season and without some serious level of investment it may be third time unlucky.

With no new stadium and bookies favourites to go down things are not looking great.

I really want Del to succeed because there is no way we can lose another manager this season that is totally out of the question . However I with players like Woolford , Person and Wilson in the team I do question some of his judgement on players.

There will be a different team on Saturday but we do have a very small squad of championship quality players.

Feel free to cover out loses out of the kindness of your heart then he can invest

Like I said I do understand your point and I understand the realality of our situation . However unless some one invest in the team we are going to struggle.

Losing 13 million a season when that is massively been reduced then we will see investment

Losses have been reduced by the reduction in the wage bill from the summer and also the funds incoming from Maynard, ok not a massive reduction but signicant none the less.

Enough of a reduction to actually expect some sort of investment into the team to stand some sort of chance of avoiding a relegation fight again.

It's really simple, either realistic investment is needed or else see what the losses look like back in league 1 with even less income.

Please all of you read up on the new financial fair play rules. We have a small fan base low income . We cannot spend money as rules do not allow it. Steve cannot wave a cheque book

How much are we allowed to spend this season .

Do you know what % of turnover we our allowed to spend on transfere and wages?

Please all of you read up on the new financial fair play rules. We have a small fan base low income . We cannot spend money as rules do not allow it. Steve cannot wave a cheque book

Perhaps,you need to re-read the,, They don't apply yet....how else would other clubs of similar size be able to make investment they have.

Losses have been reduced by the reduction in the wage bill from the summer and also the funds incoming from Maynard, ok not a massive reduction but signicant none the less.

Enough of a reduction to actually expect some sort of investment into the team to stand some sort of chance of avoiding a relegation fight again.

It's really simple, either realistic investment is needed or else see what the losses look like back in league 1 with even less income.

So you've seen the clubs financial report then?

Care to share it?

Care to share it?

I could have a informed gusse that our wage bill have gone down . Some big earners have left including Nicky Maynard in which we received a fee. Also there have been cuts to the back room staff at the Gate . Including CS leaving.

Im speculating now but I think SL saw the Staduim at Ashton Vale a way of seeing some return on his investment in the long term ( nothing wrong in that) but most people seem to think that Staduim project is dead in the water and SL have already pump a lot of cash into the club with no return and have had engough of spending is own money with nothing to show for it and who could blame him . He have been let down by managers walking out and managers making bad mistakes.

After tonight I've got three points;

1) This team wouldn't have kept us up last season without the loanees so what makes DMC think that anything has changed now?

2) Cole Skuse for the midfield engine room NOT Morris minor.

3) Stead and Pittman is about as good a partnership as Cameron and Clegg

Care to share it?

No, they aren't out yet,

But you don't need to be a maths wizard to know with the amount of players that have left, loan and perms and with transfer fees incoming that the wage bill and overall accounts are likely to be in a better position than 12 months ago.

Financial fair play has not been applied yet. We were treading water at the wrong end of the table last year and got away with it. If something doesn't change with additional investment this year then we will drown and myself and many others will give up on this club because clearly there is no ambition & no dream. If Steve Lansdown doesn't want to spend his money then ofcourse that is his prerogative - however he should therefore be looking for outside investment who can bring a fresh pair of eyes. Our club is stale from the top down.

Archived