IGNORED

Matt Holland Puts Us 24Th

Ison

Matt Holland gets slagging because as an neutral pundit he predicts City will struggle (again) this coming season. Facts are he's not the only pundit who shares that opinion.

What he says is actually pretty accurate if you can read it objectively.

The pundits are all wrong of course.....

Don't think that's fair, Kammy had us finishing bottom (or did he?) and he didn't get a slagging

Matt Holland got one because he's dull, a la Claridge, Beagrie etc.....I don't see many people disagreeing with what he wrote

Not sure why Holland is getting so much abuse, he's perfectly entitled to his opinion which, from what I can see, is far from ridiculous.

I dont think we'll finish 24th, or get relegated for that matter, but I struggle to see how what he has said isnt fair.

It may not make pleasant reading, but IMO it’s a fair summary. Of course, IF we get a good centre half and IF we get a good new forward and IF the new signings prove their worth and IF we avoid too many injuries and IF we get a bit of luck we could be pushing for the playoffs! Unfortunately that’s a lot of “IFs

Mid table finish! We have released alot of players! But only 1 was a regular in David James. All the players we have brought in are better than the ones that left!

Dont read to much into last night!

I think at least 6 changes will be made for sat long with reverting to 4-5-1 which suits us well away from home.

I was at Birmingham and out football during that game was quality!

**** the pundits anyway they just give there opinions to sell papers as supporters love to read about the coming season! They are rarely right!

blimey, can i borrow your rose tinted specs mate, we brought in shite players, ,,,,,,,,laughable

He tells us what we already know, no real insight, just got last seasons numbers and transfers and put blah blah blah team spirit blah blah, light squad etc.

We do need a replacement still for Micky, could clearly benefit from some flair in the middle, and of course dat' Centre half!

Archived