IGNORED

Adam Baker On Radio Bristol

leepeacock's50phead

Why ? I wouldn't - as for calling for individual fans to be the spearhead on the radio because they're known or popular is ridiculous , in fact people like those in my opinion often have a swell of support regardless of what they say or do simply because they're seen as popular by the majority !

Look dude I'm giving it to dolly regardless!

Just watched the player interviews and goodness me the quiestions were poor. Asking all three players about forest's investment. Really? We don't need to hear 3 of the same answer which is essentially "we'll focus on our own game, we feel confident" etc.

Running theme recently as others have pointed out is not asking Del etc what we actually want to know ie Transfers. Very disappointed with the Player interviews recently.

Regarding the player interviews,some one NOT listening to what is going on?

One caller to the phone in show last season started talking about the opposition

Geoff Twentyman said "I don't want to know about the opposition,I want to know how Bristol City performed"

Maybe some one at our club should concentrate interviews on Bristol City and not the opposition

Or get Geoff to do the i-player interviews

Archived