IGNORED

Eng V Italy Match Thread

_Bristol-City_

Mates of mine say he was less than average at Clevedon Utd..They can not believe his extraordinary rise through the ranks.

That's interesting but some one saw something in him is just a pity that it was not some one at Ashton Gate.

For the first time ever.....I can safely said I couldn't give a monkeys about this.

I didn't even know the game was on!

Glad to see its a young team though

Absolutely no interest in this match whatsoever.

Let them rot in their accumulated glories.

3 days before the season starts. Ridiculous.

Come on managers done extremley well to get the team to the quarter finals and now he has to start building a team so lets get behind him

Desperation by united 25m for a guy who is,out of contract at the end of the season is insane.

Desperation? RVP and Rooney will give them a much better chance of winning trophies. Hardly desperate when it's a four-year deal. He's never really had pace so he will still be able to perform at the top level when he's 33 imo.

Desperation? RVP and Rooney will give them a much better chance of winning trophies. Hardly desperate when it's a four-year deal. He's never really had pace so he will still be able to perform at the top level when he's 33 imo.

Could of waited and saved themselves 25m. He won't do as well as people think. Still city for the title again.

Archived