IGNORED

Del's Words... Speaks Volumes... Good Luck - From Scotland

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Being exiled still dosnt stop the excitement of a new season.

The Scottish season started a few weeks back but even up here the English game is where the excitement is.

Win, draw or lose today... Remember it's a long season and these words from Del sum up where i think realistically we will be heading this season...

And so much depends on continuing the efforts to get further additions to his squad.

Having kept the Robins up, manager McInnes is setting his sights on a more successful campaign this time round.

Issuing an eve of season rallying call, the Scot declared: "We want to put the pride back into this football club.

"He said: "I know Steve Lansdown (City owner) wants the club to be represented well and to have a bit of respect.

"He wants a club that is seen to do the right things and that can, hopefully, be successful.

"Traditionally, we have a good club here with good support and all we want is to be proud of it. Regardless of what we achieve this year, we want the supporters to know that the players are giving everything.

"Hopefully, we can have a campaign that will be regarded as successful in which we progress."

He added: "I think we have to be realistic in our aims and, until we make two or three more signings, it is going to be tough. But I still think we are capable of winning points and winning games in the Championship and we should certainly be looking to do a lot better than we did last season."

Good post but you can guarantee that there will some on here tonight writing off our whole season if we lose today. 46 games is a long season. I'm sure there will be plenty of times when we look like relegation fodder, and others when we pull off a few surprises. Lets just see what unfolds

COYR!!!!!

The silver tongue of Derek McInnes has made its way all the way back up to Scotland it seems.

Its a bit transparent imo. What else is he going to say?

Bottom line is that he's covering his bases. If City struggle in the first few games it'll be because he hasn't got a strong enough squad. If City get off to a half decent or even a decent start then McInnes looks like a miracle worker.

The silver tongue of Derek McInnes has made its way all the way back up to Scotland it seems.

Bottom line is that he's covering his bases. If City struggle in the first few games it'll be because he hasn't got a strong enough squad. If City get off to a half decent or even a decent start then McInnes looks like a miracle worker.

At least he's not telling us he expects us to be in the promotion mix, only a complete idiot would say that.

If Derek Mcinnes farted some would say it sounded good!

Basically if we win its down to him, if we lose he wants more signings!

City dont do things the right way though do they, its one PR disaster after another off the field and a weak squad on it

I'll support them always but dont go in for this hero worship through rose tinters!

coyr

If Derek Mcinnes farted some would say it sounded good!

Basically if we win its down to him, if we lose he wants more signings!

City dont do things the right way though do they, its one PR disaster after another off the field and a weak squad on it

I'll support them always but dont go in for this hero worship through rose tinters!

coyr

DMC did what was required last season and deserves his chance this season.

The previous manager constantly farted and invariably followed through and also saddled us with more crap players to add to the already crap players that we had.

Churchillesque eh

Archived